You MUST Play This, Seriously... (While It Is On Sale)

My money finally got here. So I got 2 including NFS. The sale had ended on Earthshine :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

So, there’s a good quick sale going on in GreenManGaming, and I decided to get a game, which is…

And the game is really good and fun. I played it for a few hours and it quickly became one of my favorites. The humor reminds me a bit from Borderlands 2, which’s nice. :+1:

Oh, and I’ve got the Gold Edition.

5 Likes

I’m glad you like it! It really is a fun and comedic game. The combat is really nice too, feels really, really fluid. It’s so good to see others enjoying this underappreciated gem! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re welcome, heh. :smile:

And yeah the game is really good, and now that I’m aware of places like Nuuvem and GreenManGaming I can buy really good games like this one during their sales.

4 Likes

Indiegala is running a pretty good sale on a handful of Tales Of series games right now.
https://www.indiegala.com/store/game/tales-of-symphonia/372360
The old gamecube classic remastered.

https://www.indiegala.com/store/game/tales-of-zestiria/351970
This one didn’t seem to get that great a reception.

https://www.indiegala.com/store/game/tales-of-berseria/429660
This one I’m told is really good, but it’s still infected with Denuvo.

https://www.indiegala.com/store/game/tales-of-arise/740130
This one was very well received, it’s the latest in the series though so the discount isn’t that massive.

Oh
https://www.indiegala.com/store/game/tales-of-vesperia-tm-definitive-edition/738540
is also here.

4 Likes

Rare that I would play and even more so to recommend a game in early access, but I think this might be one of very few kinds of games that might have no greater negatives to adopt early.

So this is a “roguelite” city builder. Which sounds like a weird combo of genres, but it really works very well. The game play loop is that you set up colonies and play those through to a certain level of completeness by achieving goals set out, finish randomly assigned missions and hazards on the map. Once you’ve fulfilled enough of these tasks the colony is considered established and you will be allowed back to the overworld map to pick a spot for another colony, earning experience and materials for unlocking new buildings and other stuff with.

After a certain number of turns / years spent building the world up, Armageddon comes and wipes the world clean and you start all over again.

What is the point of it then? Well you ever start a game of civilization, Anno, cities: skylines or something like that and 3h into it you’re just not that into whatever it was you managed to build anymore? Just want to start over, but also not really?
That’s what this game does wonderfully, it’s a brilliantly bite sized city builder, colony management type experience that comes to a satisfying end.

I played the demo for almost 18h and that took me well past the point where I couldn’t unlock anything new and just played several maps only engaging with the basics of what the game has on offer and found the game in itself engaging enough to play without needing any progression treadmill stuff to trick my brain into enjoying itself. Which is why I feel like I can recommend the game even at this early access stage. What is already here is great, what they might add in the future is not likely to change the basic game play loop, but of course there are no guarantees.

Strongly recommend having a go at the demo at the very least.

7 Likes

Someone gifted me that from GOG for Christmas. Looks interesting.

4 Likes

That’s because 3 hours in it becomes Cities: Traffic Management.

Jokes aside, it is an interesting concept. I’ll have to look at it.

3 Likes

Well… I’m going to be deviating a bit from the original purpose of this topic considering I’ve never played Don’t Starve Together myself… But, I don’t see much point in starting a new topic either… So…

Don’t Starve Together is 90% off (According to SteamDB, the biggest discount ever registered was 66%) and the 96% of positive ratings out of almost 260k ratings constitute a pretty solid proof of its quality.

Plus, when you buy the game, you’ll get an extra copy as a gift in your steam inventory to give to anyone you want!

PS: Some Chronies have Don’t Starve Together in your wishlist like @Gnuffi, if this is also your case, maybe this is the ideal time to add +1 in your library/backlog. :laughing:

7 Likes

I just came over to post this. :rofl: Thanks @Agetime :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

:arrow_down: 10,000 Klei Points to purchase rewards for DST emotes, skins, etc. :arrow_down:

:arrow_down: Watch Klei Ambassador streams for Twitch drops. :arrow_down:

5 Likes

Thanks @GeekInUndies :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Se você é da América Latina e gosta de jogos de luta não pode perder essa promoção da Nuuvem: 2 jogos da Netherrealm por um preço bem bacana!

If you’re from South America and enjoy some fighting games you can’t miss this deal from Nuuvem: 2 Netherrealm games for a great price!

6 Likes

Totally agree, I bought MK 10 last week, I like the site, the prices are good and the service is fast and also supports local payment methods, which is highly appreciated

6 Likes

@Donluis524 I know right ? Site is great! :grin:
I’ve also bought Street Fighter 6 and Spider-Man Remastered there as well.

And you wish places like Fanatical and Humble Bundle could give many payment options like that coupled with great prices and discounts using things like “Drops”.

That site, along with GreenManGaming and Steam are my way to go when buying games. :+1:

6 Likes

i bought mk11 last week i think or last month but injustice 2 not my favourite ajajaj

6 Likes

carvallo buy me a better compputer ajjaja for play marvel spiderman

6 Likes

@cacronia You’ve got MK11 a few weeks ago as far as I know, and I also have it now too, heh, together with Injustice 2. Couldn’t miss such great deal! :grin:

6 Likes

Hey chronies, how are you doing?
This is a region-restricted offer for Brazil and Mexico (sorry).
Recently we had the “Humble Capcom Heroic Collection Bundle” which offered some keys to the Megaman franchise. I intended to buy the bundle as a gift for a friend of mine but I missed the opportunity.
Anyway, I saw that Nuuvem is having a sale and I found that some of the franchise’s available titles are still at the price prior to the increase that occurred in 2022 (steamdb don’t let me lie)

https://steamdb.info/app/742300/

PS: The chart shown is for Mega Man 11

So, if you are interested in the titles, this could be a good opportunity for you! In addition, discount code “COUPONMANIA” adds another 8% off. It’s not a huge discount but it’s a bonus :3

7 Likes

So I went out of a limb and got this (GOG version):

Yeah, it’s on sale right now and only for two days. Go get it while you can.

8 Likes