You MUST Play This, Seriously... (While It Is On Sale)

A few hours left for you to get the game below and others during GOG’s last hours of sale.

5 Likes

Despite being on early access this game has been showing a lot of potential much like Palworld. People even say it’s 10x better than Starfield.

Sale will end on April 9th so go get it while you can.

5 Likes

There are plenty games on Free Weekend to try, to play. Hope you have no plans for the weekend, cause these are worth the try:

1. LEGO® 2K Drive
  2. The Elder Scrolls® Online - Previously was FREE on EPIC
  3. ARK: Survival Ascended
  4. Hearts of Iron IV - Im not sure if this was FREE on Steam or Bundled for 1€
  5. Ripout

And there is a FREE DLC for The Sims 4

1. The Sims™ 4 Backyard Stuff
6 Likes

Steam is having some sales here and there, and so does GOG.

I’ve took the opportunity to complete my Rayman PC collection.
Now I have three free games from the franchise on Ubisoft Launcher and three almost free games on GOG. :wink:

Summary

Sale will go until April 19th.

5 Likes

I got a notice from GMG/ITAD that I can get a 2 pack for 81% off or for one…Which is a better deal than Steam. I do know this is coming out of Early Access really soon so I am sure the actual price will go up. Probably got up 30% or more.
Here’s Steam

Here’s GMG

4 Likes

This game is really fun, and got me hooked for hours!

Currently it’s on sale for a good price, both base game and digital deluxe versions.

Also don’t miss GOG’s Summer Sale. They have very good discounts there!

Games I got

3 Likes

Have fun with those! Both ADOM and Skyrim are huge games, though completely different ways of eating away your time.

3 Likes

@YQMaoski Thanks, I appreciate it.

ADOM has been on my wishlist on Steam for a while, so I got it while I had the opportunity.

As for Skyrim, it was one of the games I’ve played during my piracy days, and it was hell on earth: lots of crashes, bugs, mod organization and so on. I’ve spent more time tweaking the game than anything else.
However when it worked, it justified being one of the best games ever made. :+1:

I had three characters with different aligments: good, evil and neutral. I confess I had more fun doing evil antics and trying to take over the world with my evil dark elf princess but I also enjoyed playing as a Riekling on the neutral path. It was very fun, and I separated them by profiles on Mod Organizer.

I just hope that the Special Edition has far less bugs than the original version and that I don’t have to go through Hell again just to get the game to work.

2 Likes