You MUST Play This, Seriously... (While It Is On Sale)

'Tis weak to fire!

4 Likes

Finally, finally Monument Valley has been ported to PC. After telling us for years that a PC version didn’t fit their “vision” and wouldn’t be the right “experience”, UsTwo has realized that yes indeed I do want to give them my money to play their game on a nice, big monitor.

8 Likes

And at the same time, this was released…

4 Likes

Both Monument Valley games were released together for PC. My link should take you to the bundle with both.

4 Likes

Hard sell as it was given away for free on Android/Apple phonsies.

3 Likes

The point of releasing it on PC is so that people who can’t or won’t play on mobile can still pay them xP
And I’d happily pay a few bucks for a nice game to play it on PC rather than mobile, and I’ll probably get this bundle eventually, even though I’ve already played the first game (on a phone, where it definitely begged for a larger screen).

4 Likes

Exactly! The world they created is so beautiful (for anyone who enjoys impossible geometry, anyway) that it begs for a form factor where you can see it large (and without your finger in the way).

I’d also like to give them some positive reinforcement for dropping the anti-anything-but-touchscreen stance from their artistic vision.

6 Likes

What can I tell ya? I am a blonde!

And I am seriously thinking about that bundle. My birthday is coming up. :heart_eyes:

I caved and got the bundle. :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Really find the storyline of this one interesting. Looks like a lot of customization and maybe a skill tree? (Eek! scary if so)

It’s at a Historical low of $1.99 USD on Humble for the next 6 days.

5 Likes

Dang it and I just spent almost 20 bucks on DLC for this game. They were all 50% off.

6 Likes

Nice! Thanks @delenn13 ^^

4 Likes

Right now it is on sale for 75% off. So it would be smart to get it now before the price increase. The reviews are “mostly positive”.

Heads up to @cacronia :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Here’s some really cheap deals at GOG right now…

6 Likes

Here are some HOGs on sale…

5 Likes

Nice GOG deals. Since I’m sans any kind of computer, will pass.

5 Likes

Historical low for Moonlighter

Bundle with DLC

6 Likes

Awesome price and you can get a DLC for Free…See Befow:

Free to keep when you get it before 4 Oct @ 1:00pm.

4 Likes

Also thinking I will get these too…

3 Likes

Last two games interesting. Need for Speed is likley never. I cannot drive for heck.

3 Likes

I decided to pick up Need for speed Heat, only played 2 hours yet, but seems worth it at 95% off.
Reminds me a bit off a cross between Burnout Paradise and Forza Horizon.

The UI isn’t the best and does not support mouse in menus. The story seems naff, but the driving is simple and straight forward racing at the moment with some cop chases thrown in.

4 Likes