You MUST Play This, Seriously... (While It Is On Sale)

Nooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Um… It says it activates in the US for me? If i change it to EU it won’t though. So unless your complaint is region locking, ya might just need to pause the VPN. Unless you’re on vacation.

4 Likes

Weird!

My VPN was located in a Dallas USA server but it says my region was Italy and didn’t activate in USA.
I turned off my VPN and it correctly states I’m in USA and it will activate in the USA.

Very weird.

Edit: I turned my VPN back on and it still stays I’m in USA. I don’t know what happened.

Edit 2: Oh ho?

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/xcom-ultimate-collection

It has all 3 games (except The Bureau I think) , expansions, DLCs, and it doesn’t look like it has the -THIS GAME IS DELIVERED AS A SINGLE KEY- problem.
It is one key for the entire collection. Though it doesn’t say it.

But depending oh how many games and expansions you bought, it might be cheaper to buy it from the 91% off on steam.

3 Likes

If anyone is missing parts of the Syberia Trilogy, It’s on sale for 90%.

5 Likes

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/sniper-elite-3-plus-season-pass

6 Likes

Look who’s on sale on Microsoft Store.

Edit: also on Steam! I got it there! :+1:

5 Likes

dont exist in my country crap

4 Likes

Sorry was a limited time deal. :unamused:

3 Likes

Rez Infinite at historical low.

3 Likes

An old Chronie @Endyo posted this review about that game…

4 Likes

Titanfall 2 Ultimate is at its Steam historical low (it was lower once on Origin a couple of years ago). Part of the ongoing EA sale. I won’t get into the silliness of requiring both the Origin and Steam launchers to be running (it’ll show up in your Origin library, but if you try to launch it from there it will start up Steam… lol) and I have no intention of playing multiplayer, but I just finished the singleplayer story and really enjoyed it. Do recommend.

5 Likes

But if you do, don’t. As far as I’ve heard at least the multiplayer servers have been under constant siege by a or some hackers with some sort of vendetta which has rendered the game and it’s predecessor near or entirely unplayable, for years.

3 Likes

Something happened recently (possibly coinciding with this sale) that has people talking about the MP servers for this one running again. After a few tries I was able to play solo vs bots (which, annoyingly, is only playable on their servers). People also talk about Northstar for running MP games.

Again, not my cup of tea so I haven’t dug into it, but it seems MP options are there.

4 Likes

Got a few games during these short sales, however, I’d like to feature one:

If someone is looking for a good game to relax, try this one.

Calling @delenn13

8 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Trying not to spend money til the big sale

6 Likes

Following the 10 year anniversary, Dragon’s Dogma having a historical low discount at 84%, pretty nice deal!

Sloth Recommends :sloth:

5 Likes

Yes but they lie! You cannot ride the Griffins. They LIED!

5 Likes

I remember “downloading” and playing this game a long time ago. Got my ass kicked but it was an interesting game.

Thanks for the recommendation! :+1:

5 Likes

They also announced the sequel! :smiley:

5 Likes

Wolves hunt in packs!

5 Likes