Steam Friends?

Me too. Itโ€™s THEIR loss!

9 Likes

Wait, wait, I know a pneumonic for remembering this.

Red on black, friend of Jack, Red on Yellow kill a fellow.

Black on Brownโ€ฆ hmmmโ€ฆ Friend this clown?

9 Likes

Australian version - If it moves, kill it with fire

7 Likes

Friend request sent on Steam :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sent ye a friend request on Steam.

6 Likes

https://steamcommunity.com/id/yoel66661

7 Likes

And โ€ฆAnother friend :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

+700 lolโ€ฆ Gotta add 'em all โ€ฆ

8 Likes

Woohooโ€ฆ sent to allโ€ฆ I think :thinking:

Encase I missed youโ€ฆ :two_hearts:

12 Likes

I saw it all in my โ€œFriend Activityโ€ on Steam. It was a friend making frenzy. Good job :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Wow, a lot more people since Iโ€™ve been away.

Hi, everyone! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

We been missing youโ€ฆ:heavy_heart_exclamation:

You must have seen my comment on Steam. :hugs:

Edit:I am trying to buy something on Amazon and i keep getting distracted: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
And I donโ€™t know where to post this so my thread seems the best placeโ€ฆ I am being stalked by a sloth! Help @Enki and @DontBeSilly

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3A601R/ref=sspa_dk_detail_7

8 Likes

Thatโ€™s nice of you to say. Iโ€™ve missed being around here too! Iโ€™ve had to stay away from distractions like forums and especially games, trying to be responsible and stay disciplined while I got my life together. I moved halfway across the country and started over from nothing. There were a lot of bumps in the road, and things I tried didnโ€™t work out, so I started over again. Bits of depression and stagnation in between. Iโ€™m good now, though, and I plan to keep it that way this time. So, barring any more disasters, Iโ€™m back!

I did! The little piggies are cute. :pig:

12 Likes

I suppose I should get around to finding the rest of the people that posted in this thread.

@GanbaRANGER I saw you played Super Hexagon. Whatโ€™d you think?

7 Likes

Infuriating and exhilarating at the same time, with a little nauseating thrown in.

Iโ€™m not sure if I love it or hate it. Probably both. Will definitely play more.

PS Thanks for the friend request! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

100% agree. I hated it right out of the gate. I finally went back to it and spent half a year getting better until I beat it.

PS your welcome :smile:

7 Likes

Blame @coralinecastell. She, pretty much, threatened us all if we did not get the piggies. She even made a thread about them

https://206.81.1.216/t/i-for-one-welcome-our-new-pig-overlords/15318/

I feel some stories are in there but you can tell us when itโ€™s timeโ€ฆOr not!

You have missed a bunch of giveaways. But I am sure there will be more. :innocent:

I know you feel you got a lot of reading to do to catch up. Just take your time.

Now to get @DanosaurJr backโ€ฆ :thinking: and I know @Punkster and @nebula7 are lurking around. Havenโ€™t seen @Madway eitherโ€ฆor have I just been too busyโ€ฆAny others are we missing?

12 Likes

I really lack things with sloths on them in my life :o

7 Likes

Add me!

9 Likes

I usually just like posts every now and then, donโ€™t really want to enter most of the giveaways nowadays, but appreciate people doing them.

And I got addicted to borderlands and that has taken most of my time.

9 Likes