Name the Game

I am assuming that the game in question is Heart of Darkness. I remember that you have talked about your experience with it in the past and the clues seem to fit.

3 Likes

heart of darkness is one I’ve done so >.> it shouldn’t be. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The near infinite permutations of language allow for the written word to be bent and shaped by it’s author in an almost limitless fashion. We’ve not established a rule on repeats and if the descriptions are suitably different then it’s a possibility that the same game could come up more than once.

3 Likes

it is but I would have thought the GOOD FAIR people of chrono would not do that xD

you’ll find out soon if it’s right or not, if it was me, I’d say no repeats.

malleable malapropism.

2 Likes

Bump?

i have no idea, what it is
(god i suck at this game when it’s not the easy ones) :confounded:

indeed, but we need an answer from @coralinecastell too if it was heart of darkness or if people are way off with their guesses

2 Likes

OMG CHRONO DIDN’T NOTIFY ME.

It’s heart of darkness. Congrats, @xist.

Did somebody do it before? Sorry. I suck at this game hahahah

4 Likes

i think that’s okay,
was also written so well, seemed people could use the “i’ve talked about it before” clue to help zone in, repeat game/“name” or not :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

3 Likes

Palindromic reptiles jump, bounce and butt their way to victory. Though enemies may voraciously assault them,both flash and flood might just extend their assault…that is if they can get there before the fat noble makes his appearance.

Also totes amazeballs tuneage. (<- not a clue, other than the music is soooo very ear wormy).

6 Likes

worms?

4 Likes

I can never be sure if you’re being serious… :smile:

But no.

2 Likes

im always serious, lol

frogger?

2 Likes

Reptiles are tetrapod animals in the class Reptilia, comprising today’s turtles, crocodilians, snakes, amphisbaenians, lizards, tuatara, and their extinct relatives. The study of these traditional reptile orders, historically combined with that of modern amphibians, is called herpetology.

3 Likes

And if you post Snake as your next guess I’m going to hunt you down and throttle you! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

hahaha

2 Likes

I know this cannot be the right answer, because it simply doesn’t fit.

Mortal Kombat?

3 Likes

Nope. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

well, that’s obviously Mario

so that’s probably yoshi

so i’m guessing “Yoshi’s Story” :thinking: ? :man_shrugging:

:rofl:

6 Likes

Oh, hey guys. What’s going on in this thread?

5 Likes

Nope…nice logic there though.

Everyone’s waiting with baited breath for you to know the answer.

5 Likes