Explain Your Username!

Slight detour of this topic, but are you actually able to change your username?

HouGuard, just change the ‘u’ in guard into an ‘a’ and you have my IRL middle name. 15 yr old me thought it sounded rad. :confounded:

14 Likes

Your middle name sounds like a wizardry school?.. cool!

10 Likes

My user name is from the 1995 sci-fi series…Babylon 5. The Minbari kick ass!:milky_way:

And 13 is my fav number.

20 Likes

Weird, in our native tongue it sounds like ‘‘opps’’ farm. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Wha… what do you speak again?

6 Likes

Mine doesnt need an explanation look:
giphy

22 Likes

Delenn is a tough cookie!

10 Likes

dino butt :yum: :smile:
-can’t tell if dat yoshi is flirtin with us, or just tryin to dino twerk :thinking: :blush: :joy:

12 Likes

Yoshi is trying to be supercute :smiley:

14 Likes

12 Likes

Just plain old danish friendo.

11 Likes

awww thank you :sparkles:

7 Likes

^ this username: you’d never guess, oh actually, the numbers are interesting, they come from my legendary xbox 360 profile fatmanrunnin696, which I eventually wanted to put at the end of my email with my name, but 696 was taken, so I did 361. I N T E R E S T I N G.

my username everywhere else: (Kyleken) is, you’ll never guess, a pun on my name and ken, because I like dragon ball and when you say kyleken really fast it sounds like kaioken. which yes I know means that name is “Kyle fist”

and my username on discord: (scourge of humanity) is just a simple self description :wink:

11 Likes

:thinking:
would like to hear that “olddansk:wink: -rimelig blær hvis det er “det” :smile: :+1:

7 Likes

fanmanrunnin I lol’d

9 Likes

Mine is a naming convention I came up with when I join a new forum or community wherein I use the initials of my “Main” internet persona, which by the way is Cahos Rahne Veloza, plus the year I joined said community. So in the case of Chrono.gg, I joined in 2017 so I chose CRV2017 :grin:

14 Likes

No I won’t explain it :stuck_out_tongue: .

Actually there’s no logical sense behind, that’s just something that crossed my mind a while ago and seems cool to me and it’s been my pseudo since for every thing ( if some trash fucker hasn’t stole it first).

12 Likes

Yeah, you are actually from around here in Scandinavia, forgot that. Norway?

What do you mean ‘hear’? Should i record something like @coralinecastell did that one time?

9 Likes

Ah… that explains a lot.
well, just this at least

6 Likes

@CRV2017 is that pronounced like Chaos?

6 Likes