Name the Game

Reptiles are tetrapod animals in the class Reptilia, comprising today’s turtles, crocodilians, snakes, amphisbaenians, lizards, tuatara, and their extinct relatives. The study of these traditional reptile orders, historically combined with that of modern amphibians, is called herpetology.

3 Likes

And if you post Snake as your next guess I’m going to hunt you down and throttle you! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

hahaha

2 Likes

I know this cannot be the right answer, because it simply doesn’t fit.

Mortal Kombat?

3 Likes

Nope. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

well, that’s obviously Mario

so that’s probably yoshi

so i’m guessing “Yoshi’s Story” :thinking: ? :man_shrugging:

:rofl:

6 Likes

Oh, hey guys. What’s going on in this thread?

5 Likes

Nope…nice logic there though.

Everyone’s waiting with baited breath for you to know the answer.

5 Likes

k, bubble bobble -final answer
(give me the million $ prize pls bob)

3 Likes

I do have an idea actually, but your palindrome thing is ruling it out, is this something you’re certain of?

3 Likes

Ding ding ding ding…

2 Likes

Right, I’d like to know how bubble bobble is palindromic, please.

4 Likes

bob and bub - the brothers
“palindromic reptiles”

3 Likes

Their names are Bobby and Bubby though.

5 Likes

What Gnuffi said…

Oh c’mon…everyone calls them Bub and Bob. Where did you see them called Bubby and Bobby? The reptiles themselves are Bub and Bob.

3 Likes

i just realize… this means i have to write another one :confounded: <“insert Homer gif”>
-give me a moment

5 Likes

Nice subtle gloating you got going on there… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:rofl:
yup, 100% gloating, no typo errors here :man_facepalming: -move along nothing to see, :joy:

3 Likes

My quote will remain taunting you in perpetuity.

3 Likes

Wikipedia for starters and their original japanese names are バブルン Baburun ボブルン Boburun which are the horribly mangled English names into Japanese. But yeah I guess they are for the most part known as Bob and Bub, I was just discarding the option because I remembered them as Bobby and Bubby.

3 Likes