Name the Game

k, bubble bobble -final answer
(give me the million $ prize pls bob)

3 Likes

I do have an idea actually, but your palindrome thing is ruling it out, is this something you’re certain of?

3 Likes

Ding ding ding ding…

2 Likes

Right, I’d like to know how bubble bobble is palindromic, please.

4 Likes

bob and bub - the brothers
“palindromic reptiles”

3 Likes

Their names are Bobby and Bubby though.

5 Likes

What Gnuffi said…

Oh c’mon…everyone calls them Bub and Bob. Where did you see them called Bubby and Bobby? The reptiles themselves are Bub and Bob.

3 Likes

i just realize… this means i have to write another one :confounded: <“insert Homer gif”>
-give me a moment

5 Likes

Nice subtle gloating you got going on there… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:rofl:
yup, 100% gloating, no typo errors here :man_facepalming: -move along nothing to see, :joy:

3 Likes

My quote will remain taunting you in perpetuity.

3 Likes

Wikipedia for starters and their original japanese names are バブルン Baburun ボブルン Boburun which are the horribly mangled English names into Japanese. But yeah I guess they are for the most part known as Bob and Bub, I was just discarding the option because I remembered them as Bobby and Bubby.

3 Likes

man u r like a walking gaming encyclopedia or something wtf

3 Likes

Apologies for stealing another victory from you…I’m sure you’ll have ample opportunity to crush us all once more very soon!

3 Likes

Well now I have that tune in my head though… so thanks for that.

4 Likes

“Hello subject 1498
you have been awakened to assist in our research program.
Since dimension jumping is classified as potentially dangerous, we’ve deemed it best tested on lower species, like you hoomans. (And being orphaned it’s not like anyone would miss you anyway *snark)
I’m glad, the operational system, and information says, that (both your legs and) the dimensional shifting device, should be simple enough to handle -even for one such as yourself.
Should you despite all odds prevail the testing grounds through to the end, i promise there will be celebration in some matter”

too easy? :thinking:

3 Likes

Snake?

2 Likes

worms? (@Fraggles, man u beat me by like microseconds)

4 Likes

not many wormy snakes going on here :wink:

2 Likes

k, then it must be frogger, right?

2 Likes