Name the Game

riiiight…

I’ll stick to what I know…

HEE HOOOO SEPHIROTH

3 Likes

Ok, so:

This time, our hero is a cold-blooded killer who kills on command. On one of his missions, he rescues a princess and then falls in love with her. Sadly, a dirty rat kills the princess and leaves our hero for dead. Our hero then proceeds with going after the rat and discovers who was behind everything, so he goes on one final mission to end all.

6 Likes

y i didnt remember that either, i played that game 21 years ago…

2 Likes

if Enchanted ever made a video game that sounds like it.

3 Likes

who the frick is Daenerys Targaryen?

'cause she/he is like the only thing that pops up when I type in “games where the princess dies” xD

right I’m going out frick this man xD

3 Likes

Nobody you should concern yourself with :wink:

6 Likes

IS THAT THE GAMING OF THE THRONE :open_mouth:

how does ANYONE remember that name?! it sounds like a welsh town.

I bet they don’t, I bet they just say “the blonde one with the tits”

4 Likes

Mostly we just call her Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons. It’s not that hard to remember.

6 Likes

I’M MISSES MEEREEN LOOK AT ME

3 Likes

Uhhh dishonored? Mario? Conker?

3 Likes

nah nah

2 Likes

Tetris

3 Likes

hahaha, u know i actually spent a few seconds considering having tetris as the game but it just felt impossible cuz there’s no way to mask that

2 Likes

is it Bioshock 2?

3 Likes

nope

2 Likes

damn, I’ve got a thing but I can’t relate it to a game xD

3 Likes

and there’s a slight hint in there somewhere

3 Likes

so it’s a puzzle game?

if so I definetly won’t get it.

3 Likes

nope

2 Likes

I know the gimmick to this one I just don’t know what game it is, there’s no defining factors that I haven’t worked out, I just don’t know it, someone else will.

3 Likes