4 different games giveaway. (OH MY finished!)

and I take it yours is for H2S? @timyttv you could potentially survive in kingdom. xD

just so entrants know, the word doesn’t have to be the title of the game. and you are allowed to edit the whole entry so long as it’s before the closing date, so don’t worry if you want to change your mind. :slight_smile:

I’d like Out of the Park Baseball 18

Batter up
Anticipation sets in
Steel eyes focused on the pitcher
Everyone tensely waiting
Bases are loaded
All he needs is a homerun
Looking as the ball sails out of the park
Lots of cheering, the game is won

1 Like

King
In the
North in
Game of Thrones is
Dead.
Only
Me can replace him.

'Nuff said. Kidding, after watching Game of Thrones(currently on S04) I search for a lot of similar genre games and I stumbled upon this game.
Thank you for the chance mate!

1 Like

I’m currently on season 0 xD I don’t like it, thats the one where the first scene is sex right? the most I saw was a video titled “every sex scene in game of thrones”

1 Like

Wait, you didn’t like GoT? :astonished: How is this possible?

I must insist you keep watching! Guaranteed you will be hooked by the end of Season 1.

2 Likes

if there’s still sex in it I won’t xD

there’s no point in watching crass, because you get horny and forget EVERYTHING that happened that wasn’t boobie related xD

2 Likes

Well, it’s probably best you avoid it then. There is quite a bit of gratuitous sex and nudity, especially in the early seasons - to keep the attention of the lowest common denominator.

1 Like

don’t worry, they slowed down the sexing and graphic nudity after they began winning awards :smile:, there is still some, but it’s mostly in the early seasons :wink:
it’s good, well worth it despite the ridic boobage, and you can always make a game of it, -every time they show/do x, take a drink, or something (might want an emt on standby in the early seasons) :joy:

2 Likes

yeah exactly xD and I have a higher IQ than the common denominator. he is underneath me on the societal divisionary line. xD

but yeah I could be into it but its just too far gone, I thought the hot blonde one was Jennifer Lawrence, and I found it annoying she was in both the top selling film and tv series of the same year xD but I don’t think it is her, playing the stark(?) girl

1 Like

thats a good idea, :open_mouth: I’m a stoner so I won’t need a…

fuck…

I’ve just realised I have no idea what we call EMTs here in England…

paramedic?

I know its NOT EMT 'cause that sounds ridiculous and is a mouthful when you’re dying. xD

pretty sure we just say “get me an ambulance” which is wrong because thats the vehicle and that aint gonna cure what ails yee…

anyway weed is harmless so I wouldn’t need one and thanks for the good idea xD

I don’t know why everyone’s ragging on boobs here for. They’re great!
I for one think you can have a good story and abundant nudity without either devaluing the other. Some one should make an utterly serious HBO series where everone’s just nude for no reason all the time and it’s never even remarked upon, that’d be amazing.

2 Likes

that’d be like a sociological experiment/comedy.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s for H2S :smiley:

1 Like

lmao just eliminated myself i guess? hahaha anyways, boobies aside GoT is great, i do get erections but im sure with the intense gore and violence, those erotic feelings will vanish into thin air soon enough

1 Like

For How to Survive 2: (and thanks for the giveaway opportunity) :tulip: since boobs were mentioned so much, I tried something. Stupid, I know :confused:

Unyielding
Nudity as the
Dead
Eat
All but the
Dead

3 Likes

yeah actually why don’t the dead eat the dead? its all fresh and ready for them just walking meat bags.

do they see it as cannibalism?

do they see?

remember on land(?) of the dead when they went with that irish bloke to this island and his daughter was riding around on a horse and she was trying to make zombies eat something different and were at war because of it? that is an AWESOME film if no ones seen it,

2 Likes

and no you haven’t necessarily knocked yourself out xD opinions are irrelevant in competition situations.

1 Like

Zombies
On the prowl,
Moving ceaselessly in search of
Brains they howl.
I struggle in this harsh
Environment just to
Survive.

1 Like

right so, we have wieners.

we only had one entrant for simpleplanes, so @Fraggles wins that by a landslide, a wiener is you!

aaaand only one entrant for OOTP baseball too! so @Elocin30 is also a wiener!

now the next two games got a little more poopular, you all made a good effort and made lovely poetry to stain the chrono community forever :’) you make me so proud. but as a famous man once said, “there can only be one”.

so H2Stwo… its taken me 7 minutes just to decide this winner but @timyttv ! you are the wiener! I think yours was also technically the best poem here too, the structure just flows off the tongue nicely (yeah, I’ve spent this time saying all these out loud like I’m Shakespeare over 'ere) so very well done! you should consider slam poetry :3

and now the big event…

insert drumroll here

4 Likes