Minimetrochallenge

I did not even know there was a leaderboard in steam, I was only looking at the in game board of which there is no page 2 and only 12 are shown it seems.

5 Likes

Where are you seeing that Maoski?

I canā€™t find any page 2 on the leaderboards.

5 Likes

On the gameā€™s achievements page thereā€™s a leaderboard hidden away.

8 Likes

Go to your achievements page:

Click on Leaderboards, from drop down menu, choose the map:

You can toggle between global and friends only leaderboards, directly from Steam website.

EDIT:
While I was away grabbing screenshots, @Fraggles already answered your questionā€¦ :smile:

8 Likes

Ah, okay now I see you Maoski.

Well, thanks to both of you :+1:

6 Likes

I have no idea how I did this. I was in full panic mode after 1300.

8 Likes

Fraggles with the disgusting +5. :sweat_smile: Should I attempt to beat it or focus on other much lower scores for other maps? On one handā€¦other maps have significant margins to improve. On the other handā€¦London is the map everyone tries and sees firstā€¦ :laughing:

7 Likes

I played it once and couldnā€™t get past the tutorial, I think, I dunno, it was pretty unclear when the tutorial ended, I didnā€™t even know it logged that score Iā€™m impressed it did. I didnā€™t even know how you lose, I mean I do now xD

edit: HEY LOOK I BEAT SOMEONE, WITH MY ONE PRACTICE ATTEMPT. I might just give it another bash tomorrow.

6 Likes

Itā€™s surprisingly fun. Send us all a friend request if you decide to play!

5 Likes

Yaā€™ll should have all sent me a friend request anyway >.> :wink:

7 Likes

I beat my high score in London. My map was beautiful until around 2400, at which point it spiraled into a complete mess. It required quite a bit of micromanagement near the end. Two days short of the new weekā€¦ if only I had that extra train :sob:

I see @GanbaRANGER has moved up a few notches on the LDN leaderboard. How did you make out @YQMaoski? Saw you playing just as I was finishing up.

8 Likes

I think Iā€™m getting the hang of this!

I got @Shalandir by 7 points in NYC.

8 Likes

Only played London again, got to slightly over 800. I sure am eating a lot of dustā€¦

6 Likes

sounds like youā€™re on a healthy diet then :wink:

:rofl: :smile:

11 Likes

I tried again today and got the exact same score more or less, knowing what to do added nothing xD

this game is not my forte, Iā€™m not good at puzzles surprisingly, I get the odd lucky one I can do, I was better when I was younger but that time has gone xD

6 Likes

Donā€™t worry winter - I mean weekend - is coming! Set your scores now, and may @EMCL have mercy on your souls. I ride at dawn of Saturday!

6 Likes

Been trying the daily challenges this week. First time Iā€™ve tried an extreme map. Did not know you couldnā€™t alter lines or trains. That made the whole thing very hard. But I got a score Iā€™m kinda proud of none the less.

7 Likes

@Shalandir went crazy in London 1960, he almost broke top 10ā€¦

7 Likes

I currently control 17 firsts (73.91%), 6 not-firsts (26.09%). When is @Inferry gonna hop on this game train?

7 Likes

Yeah, me neither! A station spawned on the other side of a river and I had no tunnelsā€¦ just watching the death circle fill up until inevitable end.

Nicely done! :trophy::1st_place_medal::tada:

6 Likes