Steam Friends?

Heh I only did that to clean away whatever old names I used.

10 Likes

Ya, why not.

@Truly What better way to do so than using all 800+ pokes?

10 Likes

steamcommunity.com/id/Ao_the_Overgod

17 Likes

It is so cool watching everyone “friend” each other.I would post a screen shot but not sure if that would be proper.

This is a very nice community. :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

It’s just struck me…in the deep dark recesses of my memory I remember your username from The Avatar Trilogy…

12 Likes

Im so happy to have more friends feel free to ask me to play anything I have anytime! http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kyleken

14 Likes

The one thing Steam never did it right, friend requests. How come you can’t leave a message with the request, like me for example, I use diverse names and I would like to specify that it’s me, x person from y place.

19 Likes

I agree and another thing…You should be able to SAVE certain PM’s. I lost a key because of it.(long story).
Oh, and while I am complaining about what Steam DOES NOT do…Why can’t I search for a game from my Activity page?

9 Likes

We could be here until new year if we follow this train of thought… how come I can’t sort my library by the tags the games already have?

9 Likes

laugh

Bwaaaahahahahaha! Fools! You all fell into my trap and added me on steam. Now I can send you all copies of Bad Rats!

24 Likes

I’m glad that steam lets you add a “nickname” to people on your friendslist. I’ve marked everyone up with their chrono.gg name if it’s too greatly dissimilar on steam.

Another thing I wish was easy to see is a history of people you’ve sent requests to and if those were denied or are left pending. Wouldn’t want to spam someone with requests if they’ve decided to not accept them.

14 Likes

Aha! Your devious scheme is foiled, -i already own Bad Rats! :face_with_monocle:

:joy:

19 Likes

As far as I know, the pending requests remains in the client friend list, at the bottom. If the person doesn’t accept I usually cancel later.

9 Likes

@delenn13, your profile background is so much fun to stare at for no apparent reason.

Feel free to add me as well! : Steam Community :: ☽ Coraline Castell ☾ :butterfly:

EDIT, July 2019: I have stopped accepting friend requests due to personal issues.

14 Likes

Thanks. I just changed it…Not 10 minutes ago… I got it as my background when I crafted my cards for the first level. It’s fron …The World Is Grim Enough Let’s Just All Get Along in the voting section.

11 Likes
14 Likes

Cool avatar. :smiley:

9 Likes

next

19 Likes

@xist I’m not too sure, but it looks like you want NeuroVoider

desperate

15 Likes

That’s embarassing/humiliating :smiley:

I was doing the discovery queue quickly (I’m not a fan of such rigid discoveries) and the game looked interesting enough for me to want to remember. So I clicked Wishlist (because for some reason you can’t tag without wishlisting…)…nothing happened. So I clicked again and again and again etc…Then it worked. I had no idea that’s what actually happened…my clicks got queued!

NeuroVoider does look quite cool though although I’m not usually a fan of procedurally generated content. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes