Just another key giveaway thread (ENDED)

Whoops, thanks for that info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Round two has concluded! Congratulations to the winners:
Pableke
@Madway
MoniSunshine

Please let me know if you have any issues with key activation and provide feedback on Steamgifts so I can release the next round. Enjoy the games :smile:

2 Likes

Wow I actually won one of these. I’d like to thank my… ummm… my? Hmmm… uhhhh… the OP?

7 Likes

From the looks of it he’s concerned because he can’t create another giveaway if the previous ones aren’t accounted in the website, he’ll be locked from creating more until winners mark as received. This happens at your first created giveaways, the more you have done and were marked as received the more you’ll be able to create in the future without issues.

2 Likes

My bad, I wasn’t quite sure how it worked since I’ve never won anything there before.

2 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t done giveaways on this account before. It’s alright though, I’ve sent a support ticket to be granted a few more, so hopefully we can get more giveaways up soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah yes I understand, very truth. But indeed the feeling of waiting is not so good :grin:

The best part is seeing the space cat, it’s like Christmas came early. :confounded:

3 Likes

Don’t mention it! I already miss that cat. I’ve won Sakura Magical Girls recently but I want to see more space sparkly rainbow cat! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Hey @chraffx ,
I’m gonna be honest - I only found you because I was specifically looking for Todoist Giveaways, but I see you’re doing way more for this community, so many nice comments. Thanks for doing this :slight_smile:

My story is that I live in a poor country and I’m a student (doing my second bachelor) and Todoist really helps me get my work done, and so far I’ve been finding all these gift codes (reddit and stuff) and even creating multiple accounts but it’d be really nice if I was able to get a year and not worry if the account expires in a few weeks.

So, this is me kindly (and most nicely :blush: ) asking to be considered for your todoist giveaway :sunny:

So, thanks for reading, hope I didn’t sound too weird not being an actual gamer (at least not anymore) around here :confused:
But… A girl can dream!

Many hugs!

P.S. I don’t have steamgifts account (I only ever played dota2 hardcore on steam) but I do have a trusted friend that you could send it to, if I was to get it.

1 Like

Hello, I PM’ed it to you. I hope it helps you succeed in completing your bachelor’s :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi, I’m here. Sorry I never use SteamGifts so I didn’t notice it. Thank you so much. Feedback done.

3 Likes

Oooh, thank you so much, you really made my day! :slight_smile: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Round 3 is here! Four games this time, and some different rules for entry.
Due to the links to a couple of these giveaways being posted on other websites, I’m restricting the giveaways to whitelist only. If you want to be added to the whitelist, please PM me your steamgifts account and I’ll add you promptly. I’ve extended the timelimit to about three days to make sure everyone has enough time to be added.

@GRLoRz @schammelam @Medusa324 @onLooSe @cowmilk @DanosaurJr @xist @minimodgamer @Fraggles
This time around we have The Flame in the Flood, Cook Serve Delicious, Caveblazers and Epic Battle Fantasy 4. Enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

Just a note, if your name is the same on steamgifts as it is on here and you’ve commented in this thread, I’ve likely added you to the whitelist already :+1: If I’ve missed you, sorry! PM me and I’ll add you asap.

1 Like

Sooo… I would be interested in Caveblazers. Is it too late to join in?

1 Like

Nope! You just need to be on the whitelist, to do that PM me your steamgifts username

3 Likes

Neato! Done!

1 Like

Just whitelisted you, bud. Take a look! (be quick! 1 hour left for the TGIF)

btw:

• I’ll probably enter for Caveblazers, me too :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Great thing the whitelist, so nobody can join, even if he knows the link :wink:
  • SG username is icaio
1 Like

It’d be great to join for Caveblazers; thanks a big huge lot!

1 Like

I can’t make a account on steamgifts for some reason :

Steam Verification
Account could not be verified with 92 games, valued at $65.95. Required value, $100.00. Please wait another 9 minutes before trying again.
Games that have been accessible through bundles, or games that were once available for free due to promotions or pricing errors are not included in this calculation. We have this requirement in place to prevent users from registering multiple accounts.

Can someone help me tho ?

1 Like