Just another key giveaway thread (ENDED)

Thanks for doing this giveaway @chraffx. I don’t think I’m the first one to ask for this game but I’ll still give it a shot, if you wouldn’t mind sending Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide + 2 DLC my way I would be content.

1 Like

Much appreciation for the giveaway @chraffx :+1: Some nice games on your list.

I usually don’t enter these giveaways, but I’ve had Caveblazers and Neon Drive on my wishlist for a while. If you want me to take either game off your hands, I will be happy to do so.

Btw, did I mention how much I love Linux? :wink:

2 Likes

I’d like to echo the sentiments of everyone and say thanks for the giveaway and the chance to win some good games. Personally I’d love the chance for a crack at Caveblazers.

1 Like

Thanks @chraffx for doing the giveaways that’s awful nice of you :tada:

Also that Kentucky Route Zero looks awful lonely :smirk:

1 Like

Personally, I’d like A Story About My Uncle (if I’m the only one, maybe you could just send the key to me via PM? :relaxed:).

1 Like

Holy crap that’s a lot of games to giveaway! Not claiming any of them, but thank you for your generosity!

1 Like

Woah that’s an impressive list! Thanks for the generosity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

EDIT. woopsie, wrong post
oh well, gonna leave it up since it’s sorta fitting here too anyway, as i do happen to own almost all of these games
still appreciate the giveaway and generosity tho, even if i’m not partaking, so thank you :thumbsup:

best of luck to all participants

3 Likes

Hello, I would be interested in Kentucky Route Zero, thanks for the giveaways and hope everyone has a good weekend.

1 Like

The first round has ended! Thankyou to all who entered!
Winners include:

• Deflexure
  • Primoedu
  • SGLava
    Please let me know if you have any issues with key-activation and submit feedback on Steamgifts so that I can release the next round :slight_smile:
5 Likes

How does the invite system for the giveaway’s work? Just curious what happens if our Chrono usernames aren’t identical to our Steam id’s?

1 Like

From what I can tell all you need in order to enter an invite only lottery is the the URL to access it, and an account of course. They’re just unlisted on the public side of the site.

1 Like

would loveee to see Warhammer Vermintide, CaveBlazers, Beholder, Neon Drive personally!

1 Like

Wow this is so awesome I would love to have Cook,Serve,Delicious. Thanks for doing this giveaway.:slight_smile:

1 Like

New games are up!
@TheMagicWalrus @GRLoRz @DanosaurJr @m0n0 @Mikurden @minimodgamer

We have some more arcadey titles this time around, with Neon Drive and Bit Blaster XL. We also have acclaimed point-and-click Samorost 3! Please enjoy :blush:

10 Likes

Thanks again keep up the good work :smiley:

1 Like

I would really like to get cook, serve, delicious. I have played this before at my friends house, and I think it’s amazing!

Thank you for these giveaways man,
you’re unbelievably generous!

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Dude, you’re so generous. Thanks for the giveaway!

1 Like

The current round has about 5 hours remaining. After that, the next round will include, Cook, Serve Delicious, Caveblazers, and Epic Battle Fantasy 4 (and maybe more!).

Primoedu, you are the winner of Refunct. if you are able to redeem the key on Steam, please provide feedback on Steamgifts. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

As Steamgifts’s rule, winner has 1 week to respond, I know the feeling when the winner take so long to contact, it sucks, but you have no choice than waiting 1 week pass to reroll :dizzy_face:

2 Likes