Indiegala massive giveaways

And the repeat of this moment is: ~~ Mind Spheres ~~

9 Likes

And the “new” game is: ~~! Dead Pixels Adventure! ~~ :weary::man_facepalming:

Guys, just out of curiosity, you pick up the IG games? :thinking:, I put the giveaways when I see them, but it’s extremely rare that I get a key :sweat:

6 Likes

sometimes i grab a game if it by off chance looks interesting enough (tho that’s not often ofc)
or if it’s game i think i cba to get just for the cards, -but a lot of their trash games don’t even fall in the “cba for cards” category either tho for me, but it do happen from time to time that i bother to idle some
-definitely appreciate the heads-up when it happens tho regardless; better to have the opportunity than not be aware of it at all :+1: :hugs:

4 Likes

I’m glad to hear this, because when I saw this game I ended up giving a hesitated whether to publish it or not, (I do not believe it goes long on steam ~~), and with that I started to wonder if there was any sense in me continue to publish the giveaways in general or should only choose a few specifics (based on the premise that someone would not have published), but as there can always be someone who can take advantage of the giveaway of the moment, I will continue to publish in general :3

4 Likes

and the new giveaway is: Gunspell: Steam Edition!

But wait, this time the IG is not doing a typical giveaway,

“TRY TO WIN INSTANTLY A FREE STEAM KEY FOR GUNSPELL - STEAM EDITION!”

some time ago the IG did this if I did not break the memory, well it’s the following, you put your date of birth (and in my case I had to put my facebook account, I did not even remember if I had or not ~~ ), and try their luck to earn a key.

Good Lucky :unicorn::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Good thing I already got this game… Last time they did this, it was pretty annoying, I was trying to roll just to see if I could figure out the RNG probability, but I gave up after 20 tries and all fails…

5 Likes

And its gone =(

Edit. Wait nevermind. It was just in the giveaways page which I wasn’t used to seeing the other giveaways there

4 Likes

And the new giveaway is: :man_dancing: Between Me And The Night :person_fencing:

Just warning that this is still a lucky giveaway, in which, you try to win a key :key:, to participate simply put your date of birth and you will need to sign in with a facebook account (I particularly find that last bit boring ~~) , and try your luck :four_leaf_clover: {if you can not get the key on the first try you can try it in 10 minutes again}

Good Lucky Guys :star2:

5 Likes

They’re doing a random key giveaway, and guess what, of everything they already gave. I got a dupe when doing a test. Anyone feel free to grab, mine was a bunch of games from Zwator series, I think:
?B8JI-0K??L-QLL4Z (? = V)

https://www.indiegala.com/indiegala-golden-flash-giveaway

2 Likes

Oh great, they don’t even tell you what game you get. Just a random steam key. I got a Goocubelets package 3 ‘fake’ games removed from steam. Thanks indiegala. Wouldn’t even have registered the key had I known.

4 Likes

??MNF-XT27J-HPIM5 ?=QQ

Someone take this garbage too. I don’t know what it is but I already have it.

4 Likes

it’s Zwator too, i already have it too, when u click finish it attempts to install it so u can see what it is

5 Likes

Today they giveaway Dark Souls III

5 Likes

It’s not part of the massive giveaways, although it’s a nice one. Just one lucky winner.

7 Likes

Okay, but what “garanteed” mean near the ticket? :slight_smile:

1 Like

To not get anything.

4 Likes

Okay, thanks c:

1 Like

not really a massive giveaway (different tab),
that’s a raffle, having to “buy” a ticket and enter and then “maybe” win, -barely even qualifies as a giveaway
(wouldn’t really be surprised if the odds of actually winning are then less than the actual Lotto lol)

5 Likes

It means they’ve verified the key to be legit. Seems misleading but despite people pointing out that the wording is bad they’re kept it that way.

4 Likes

Kudos for finding this thread :+1:t2:…Even though it is not a true giveaway.:unamused:

6 Likes