Indiegala massive giveaways

Anyone know what today’s giveaway is?

3 Likes

According to this banner, likely the game will be GooCubelets… lol…

But not everyone gets the same game, so you are best to try it in your own account and hope for the best. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I heard someone got dark souls remastered

3 Likes

Yeah but this is like when stores announces sales saying things are “up to 90% off” and the only thing that’s 90% off is a pack of gum while most things you’d be interested in are a mere 20% off, and they raised the base prise of those things anyway so it’s not even that much cheaper.

They have like 5 dark souls keys and an unlimited supply of card farm manure.

9 Likes

Got Break Into Zatwor + Absconding Zatwor + Fiends of Imprisonment. Deleted from my account immediately. All is once again right in the world.

6 Likes

same key that I got as well… anyone want it?

2 Likes

I got dead bits like 6-7 times, I can give if anyone wants.

5 Likes

is there a link or something? cant seem to find this giveaway

nevermind, googled golden flash giveaway, and im too late anyways

4 Likes

For future reference, go to indie gala and then press massive giveaway

1 Like

there’s no massive giveaway button anywhere i see

2 Likes

https://indiegala.com/indiegala-golden-flash-giveaway?utm_source=givmenuitem&utm_medium=massive_giv_menu_item&utm_campaign=giveaway_menu_item

i hope u don’t regret it

6 Likes

y that’s the page i found by googling it, but it always says i missed the giveaway, says so now too

2 Likes

They’re doing a little game

http://blog.indiegala.com/index.php/2018/07/code-crackers/

6 Likes

This is odd… lol… I have to think about it a bit…

4 Likes

I didn’t :rofl:

4 Likes

Well that was exceedingly easy. Took me more time to figure out if any of the bundles were worth even submitting it for.

6 Likes

actually, yeah, puzzle is super easy… lol

6 Likes

i knew from itad i had 1 game on wishlist in the “turn based definitive bundle” so i just picked that without even bothering to look at the others lol :smile:

i don’t expect to win, remotely, but still, so easy so why not lol, so thx for the heads-up dear @Enki ma sloth :hugs:

6 Likes

I hope I don’t win the “grand prize” so much junk I might just have to make a forum giveaway if I won it. : )

5 Likes

ahahah :joy: :+1:
indiegala really has such “top stuff” bundles lol… :smile:
-tho i do get amazed the odd time here and there when itad pops up and tells me now a game i’ve listed is actually in their bundle (tho usually still for the “higher” tier/more than i’m willing to pay for just that game alone mostly) :blush:

3 Likes