Indiegala massive giveaways

And the giveaway of this moment is: ~~ All Guns On Deck ~~

https://www.indiegala.com/stayingalive#giveaway

7 Likes

Halfway down the pageā€¦

Numba Deluxeā€¦Another repeatā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard of Indie Gala. Are they safe and secure? Credible?

They arenā€™t tied up in any of the crap that G2A is are they?

4 Likes

No they are reliable. They have been in business since 2011.

Some times they have some pretty decent bundlesā€¦and sometimes they have crapā€¦You just need to watch for what they offerā€¦

3 Likes

The bundles can be decent. I got Has-Been Heroes in a bundle of 10 games for I think $2.99. The bundles can be prices for less than the lowest discount the individual game you want has ever been. Iā€™ve had better luck looking at Fanatical for bundles, though.

They sure can. Sometimes, they give away asset flips that were removed from Steam.

edit: Canā€™t argue with free, though, and itā€™s not like Steam isnā€™t still littered with asset flips.

4 Likes

Canā€™t argue with that. They have gotten better and better. Somes EVEN better than a Humble offerā€¦

2 Likes

Massive Giveaways now giving away Urielā€™s Chasm 2:

The link is the usual Massive Giveaways page here, scroll halfway down.

6 Likes

This time you can get the games CYBORG DETONATOR + BEAST BLASTER + ZOMBIE BOOM .

5 Likes

where are those giveaway games, i never find them when clicking on the links provided. do you have to be subscribed or something?

or are those the ticket ones youre talking about?

1 Like

They sometimes run out of keys quickly. An account is required and at least in the last few Ive claimed the place to do that was near the bottom of the page. Need to close the youtube/twitter share link then click ā€œclaimā€ then confirm youā€™re not a robot.

3 Likes

it should probably be noted, that sometimes indiegala still uses the same ā€œoldā€/removed games from steam (those last batch are Zonitron games for instance)
-and if the thing about devs/publishers losing the possibility of making ā€œnewā€ keys for such games (which would make sense), then their giveaways being sorta ā€œlimitedā€ these days makes much more sense when they use the old stash of ā€œthoseā€ games

5 Likes

Game :MERCHANTS OF KAIDAN

8 Likes

Repeat Game: ~~ Blockstorm~~

6 Likes

Andā€¦ the game of this moment is: Heckabomb

8 Likes

Wow, already goneā€¦ that went quickā€¦

7 Likes

Some might sayā€¦ Heckafast.

10 Likes

Another repeatā€¦Robowars

7 Likes

giphy

10 Likes

Another Repeatā€¦Normalityā€¦

Heads up, @kylehayman361! Itā€™s on your Wish list!:smiley:

13 Likes

you are just the kindest, I might not have seen this otherwise thank you :smiley:

11 Likes