Game Dealz

Yeeeerp, not the first time they do it either, was the same for Subject 13 if i’m not mistaken and they also gave away titles previously but i delayed it until it was too late so i don’t know.

2 Likes

The E3 Humble Bundle is here to anyone that is interested.

Also included:

FREE Coupons & Demos For You! If you sign up with your email at the bottom of the page.

You’ll receive:

• Tower 57 Exclusive Beta Demo

• Silence Demo + 50% OFF Humble Store Coupon

• Styx: Shards of Darkness 40% OFF Humble Store Coupon

• Tyranny Commander 50% OFF Humble Store Coupon

• Tyranny Archon 60% OFF Humble Store Coupon

• Tyranny Overlord 60% OFF Humble Store Coupon

There are many games, such as XCOM but mostly, it contains DLC

1 Like

I bought the E3 bundles once or twice before, yeah usually demos/coupons/in-game content but they’re nice if you’re interested in a portion of the stuff.

2 Likes

Lol all it says now is “This event is end”

Just as a heads up, I’ve removed the G2A link. Please do not post links to any grey-market/reseller sites. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

THE LAW has decided, i’m ok with this. Why’d you also remove Fraggles’ comment? Because of calling them as the illness TB has or something else?

1 Like

I will quote two comments from Reddit to warn those who are interested in Amazon coins.

NOTICE: You cannot use the Amazon coins code if you used the code from last year’s E3 ticket. It doesn’t say this on the bundle page, but on the redemption instructions page for the coins, it does. Don’t buy the $1 tier for the 500 coins if you bought this last year!

Available to the following countries: US, United Kingdom (GB), Germany (DE)

Source

3 Likes

The forum software automatically deletes child comments by default. I could’ve turned it off, but I was lazy. :wink:

2 Likes

As with any chemo treatment it doesn’t only kill the cancer, I’ll accept being collateral damage here.

3 Likes

Ok so I’m not 100% sure how this works, but apparently you can get a few games for free if you link your Microsoft/XBox account to Mixer (Microsofts streaming service) before June 16 (PT) or 17 (ET) depending on your timezone.

I think you have to watch a daily broadcast to get them, but atm it’s only if you linked your account prior to the dates mentioned.

Edit: It’s a daily broadcast, not a weekly one. And I am not sure if this is XBox only or if it includes pc too.

Edit2: Apparently the entire promotion expires after one of the dates depending on your timezone and I still don’t know exactly when the games are added to your account.

Here is the article that informed me of this. E3 2017: Get Free Games For Signing Up For Microsoft's Streaming Service - GameSpot

1 Like

Gog added that if you spend $10 or more you get Alan Wake American Nightmare free now too.

1 Like

Thanks, saw it in an email already tho.

“Two FREE games…” sure gets you excited until you realize you need to buy something first. :grin:

2 Likes

Same, kinda misleading, but I guess it’s along the same lines of buy a coke and get a free pack of chips kind of deal.

The site does need to promote as many sales as possible so it’s understandable. Atm I have no money outside of some Steam funds so I’m not getting this deal, but I wanted to post it anyways.

1 Like

Alan Wake and all the extra stuff was sold really cheap on steam (90% off if I recall correctly) because it had expiring music licences and was going to be removed from digital stores. So I believe anyone who wanted these games got it at that time. hehe

Indiegala giveaway changed to Numba

https://www.indiegala.com/dieyoung?massive

4 Likes

I only got the CE so i don’t have American Nightmare, not gonna get it by itself on GOG tho.

SO…

If anyone here is a subscriber of the Humble Monthly bundles, aside from all their Humble Originals you now get DRM-free titles added over time in Humbles new Humble Monthly Trove you can access from the Monthly page.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove

The trick seems to be that you need to stay subscribed to have access but i doubt you’ll lose access to what you already downloaded if you unsub.

1 Like

I saw that, but I didn’t have Steam funds at the time =(

yea i think it was 90% off everywhere, because of license expiring and not coming back they decided to make one last go out with a bang sale,
luckily i already owned all of it, but too bad steam changed gifting system right before, so no buying/storing one in inventory for later day

1 Like

Steam keeps going down the shitter in my opinion.

tbh i think the gifting changes only hurt resellers and collectors (which are silly anyway)
makes it more of a hassle for some, but since gifting should be to a “friend” anyway, i get the idea of their direct gift changes
personally i’m more skeptic about Tencent’s platform, but that’s more the tinfoil pressing maybe than actual reason
Steam has a lot of cleaning up to do, and even if the way they are doing it isn’t optimal yet, (or might never be) at least they are slowly trying to take steps, where as some never change
change is always a challenge, doesn’t automatically means it’s going down the crapper tho