Epic Giveaways: Will Continue Through 2020!

That is the Mountain from Celeste, but they only just gave it away recently, so I am confused
I am about half way through it and stopped for some reason, great platformer but I gotta get back to it

11 Likes

ppl gonna be pissed about that if itā€™s a repeat

6 Likes

I guessed Journey becase Celeste would be a repeat too, and I thought it was too obviousā€¦ :rofl:ā€¦

Although I suppose their hints arenā€™t exactly meant to be misleading or confusing so far.

Completely agree, and I am completely mesmerized by the speedruns I have seen.

Well, some people will also be happy to have another chance to claim it, if they missed the first time.

I actually am surprised that the freebies up until now have had 0 repeats.

And people complaining about free stuff, whatā€™s newā€¦ hahaā€¦

8 Likes

Yeah maybe, to me a free game is a free game, but it was only a few months ago they gave away this one so it might ruffle some feathers

EDIT: I had a look at my receipt, it was given away in late August/Early September

8 Likes

Next game gonna be Mt. Everest Simulator 2k19 :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

:poop:
the contrast fits :thinking:

9 Likes

My guess:

9 Likes

Steep would be a really boring giveaway. lol and that is probably why it is that. Well that, and it fits.

7 Likes

I have too many copies of steep, I really donā€™t want another

6 Likes

My inner shit-posting edgelord secretly hopes that tomorrowā€™s game isā€¦

The same Bennett Foddy of Ape Out fame.

12 Likes

LOL.

I like the idea of it being Steep or even Getting Over it. Even if there is a repeat, I mean, seriously - itā€™s been weeks and weeks of free games, what kind of non-acorn-loving nut would complain?

7 Likes

I guess I canā€™t complain if itā€™s a repeat, as all 5 games so far were oneā€™s Iā€™ve already played anyway.

5 Likes

Haha me too.

3 Likes

Free Now till Dec 25 at 11:00 AM EST.

9 Likes

gamedfd

8 Likes

Good, anyone who missed Celeste can grab it now.

For the next game - something Crusader based?

8 Likes

11 Likes

Friend of mine is guessing For Honor, in which case it would be another repeat

7 Likes

It could be Chivalry or one of the other medieval combat games

7 Likes

I can imagine how the rest of the X-mas giveaway days will go if they do another repeat day.

8 Likes