Cool, funny, weird, etc. (non-game-related) YouTube Videos you recommend

Books. From what I heard, the books author, Andrzej Sapkowski, was some kind of an advisor, but as he says, he gave them a free hand.

6 Likes
9 Likes
12 Likes

dafuq did i just spend 17minutes watching this :face_with_head_bandage:
:rofl:

7 Likes

I just didā€¦ lolā€¦ it was way more engaging than I thought it was going to beā€¦ lol!

9 Likes
  • blink *

is slain How he do this without bursting into tears of laughter?

7 Likes

Ya. You got me. Saw all 17 mins. Very engaging. Different sports. Good dialogue.
Fan fights.

#HazeAmaze good luck in the Marblelympics!

9 Likes

I knew something was odd, Youtube automatically unsubscribed me from Jelleā€™s channel, wtf. I thought something mustā€™ve happened so he stopped posting videos for his channel but now I see I got unsubbed. Goddammit

You guys have no idea how entertaining it can be, I suggest checking out previous races and tournaments when you have some cozy time. Jelle has autism if Iā€™m not mistaken, and found passion in marbles, so he puts all the love he has into this channel, cool stoofs!

Now I have a lot to catch up to, lol

@edit
So it wasnā€™t youtube that unsubscribe me, but he deleted the channel accidentally and had to reupload everything again. Thatā€™s unfortunate! Thanks @Pylinaer for bring this again to my attention hahaha

11 Likes

that was exactly what i needed to get my head out of my horseā€™s ass in RDR2 for a bit; I have no idea how Iā€™m gonna go back to working tomorrow. All I wanna do is chase bounties, hunt deer, and learn how to fishā€¦

i too watched the whole vid and then subbed, lol

7 Likes

If you want to watch the entire Marblelympics: (Itā€™s 2.5 hours)

If you want to see the final race and the standings: (7.5 min)

9 Likes

WHO DO I CHEER FOR???

5 Likes

Whichever one you want. Though the hosts mightā€¦errā€¦ be a bad idea to root for. Just sayinā€™

6 Likes

My bois didnā€™t make to this Marblelympics, itā€™s Team Momo, they suffered some injures the last time I remember hahah, one of them lost a piece in a collision :rofl:

F

4 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/t/what-are-you-reading-watching-and-or-listening-to/7210/1363?u=hivefleetbothan

4 Likes

Thought Iā€™d share this video to you guys. The title imo is a little misleading as it was Popcap not so much EA, but you get the gist. As someone who loved playing Zumaā€™s Revenge, I was sad to learn it was a ripoff of an obscure game. Although I hear Bejeweled (not sure if it was claimed because my memory is fuzzy) and Angry Birds also copied from someone else, so what do I know? An interesting watch all round though.
Iā€™m sure the responses are as interesting as the one in this video.

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/gallery/42TjnMc

5 Likes
6 Likes

Ah yes Alton Brown and his hatred for singular use kitchen tools. Love it.

Side note, watching Good Eats was a huge factor in my wanting to go into culinary and pastry as a career.

4 Likes

Game Freak Executes Order 66!

4 Likes

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stop COPPA and the FTC from ruining youtube