Cool, funny, weird, etc. (non-game-related) YouTube Videos you recommend

Bright colours, animation, cartoon characters…that’s the problem. This is so vague and it depends on the FTC’s discretion.

5 Likes

This is too good!

3 Likes

My vote goes to Adgarök.

4 Likes

Should I move all these COPPA posts to this thread?

https://206.81.1.216/t/stop-coppa-and-the-ftc-from-ruining-youtube/18868

11 Likes

If you feel like they should sure.

7 Likes

This is a powerful, really well written and researched video. The Closer Look always creates great insightful videos.

4 Likes

Thanks for the link. I have no idea if it should be here since it might just get lost among the rest of these videos. Is there a way to mark it as important or pin or something to stay on the main page? This is something that everyone needs to be aware of.

4 Likes

I can keep YOURS at the top… And make a note that these were added from ongoing thread…ANd move them to yours. Yours has all the petitions all in one post… All the others would just add to the conversation and make things clearer…

3 Likes

That one is really well made and something I think a lot of people would benefit from watching. Most of his videos are really good, though knowing nothing myself about creative writing I’m mostly going by how he’s able to really sound like he knows what he’s talking about and most of it makes seems to sense. : )

4 Likes

Same here, I pretty much “learned” everything I know about creative writing, pacing and cinematography from watching various movie channels who seem to know what they’re talking about. And The Closer Look seems to be one of the smartest out there. His video “How To Begin A Movie” was amazing.

5 Likes

I’m not exactly sure what you mean.

3 Likes
5 Likes

I moved them…

2 Likes
6 Likes

Arthas Reforged- telling Uther to destroy Stratholme in Warcraft 3. Chef Edition.

5 Likes
7 Likes

You need to stop

Top-tier shitpost though

6 Likes

Strange stuff coming through my YouTube feeds lately, this was rather fun… Super impressive stone skipping results

5 Likes

That ending though… What did I just hear?

4 Likes

sometimes i spend my time watching the darndest things out of nowhere o.0
probably the 4th or 5th hour of these i’ve watched today :rofl:

6 Likes