Board game night

can totally recommend people try this game night stuff out with chronies :hugs:
had a really fun evening with @Fraggles, @Truly, @kylehayman361 and @snake153
(who knew orange juice entailed very little actual juicing, and so much star dropping and candy stealing) :wink:
looking forward to trying more/diff games another time too :+1:,

seems like it could be very worthwhile to keep an eye out for when those games might get bundled or discounted if you don’t already have some :blush:

16 Likes

PS, Ticket to Ride is really fun too, definitely recommended :+1:, another evening well spent :blush:

13 Likes

I keep telling people this. I think the game is a lot of fun and it gets better the more you understand it. I hope to get you all together again for this another time.

I have all the DLC to the game and I believe only the host needs to own them, so I think we can play on all the other maps once we all understand the basics.

Again thanks to everyone who joined me this evening.

14 Likes

Sorry for being MIA last night, somehow drinking all saturday resulted in the lack of a sunday.

12 Likes

Makes sense. I just knew a lot of those games also have versions through TableTop Sim so I just wasn’t sure what was being used. I have friends who will basically use it exclusively.

My backup computer is dead again to I’m relegated to a little 25gig notebook, so unfortunately I’m out for a while as far as games go.

7 Likes

:+1: i’m totally okay with signing up for more of that too, throw out some days/times and lets see what we can “squeeze” in Juice with 0 pulp or whatever :smile:

4 Likes

i’m gonna float a time to see if people might be interested avail there for some board jam
Sunday Movember 4th around 7 or 8pm CET (19.00/20.00) ?

can’t really say how my friday/saturday is going to turn out yet. So not really eager too “commit” to something ahead of then, but can potentially be available saturday tho perhaps with a late-last minute notice, -if someone was doing a game there :thinking:

9 Likes

I’m certainly up for it. Don’t think I have anything pressing that needs doing on Sunday evening and I should be free by 1900.

10 Likes

I’ll be home by tomorrow, so unless something goes horribly wrong, count me in too :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Someone gifted me ticket to ride and 100% orange, so I can join you guys on that! :hugs:

Sunday ill be at an elderly people’s home… but maybe I’ll be around about that time. :blush:

9 Likes

Most of these board games will run on any decently advanced pocket calculator, I’m pretty sure if you computer boots it’ll run most of them.

11 Likes

Well then. I might just be able to join!

I’ll give it a try and let you guys know.

9 Likes

I was gifted 100% orange juice so I can join for that. But I kind of don’t keep up with things too great so just message me on steam if we are playing and that might work better for me. But, I haven’t been using steam too much and it kind of just sits there so I might pop in occasionally. Whatever happens, happens.

8 Likes

Actually had heaps of fun today playing 100% Orange Juice and Gremlins with @Fraggles, @Gnuffi, @Vandem and @kylehayman361 . I was dying of laughter pretty often because Gremlins is the most unforgiving board game on God’s green Earth and you guys are some funny dudes :joy:

I hope to do this again and to play with more of you! You guys are awesome – and I’m mean as all hell, aparently :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

soo…where do you meet up … it’s been the second week i missed it…

9 Likes

Well first step is for us to know that you’re actually interested, your previous “maybe some time in the indefinite future” answer didn’t exactly put you at the top of my mind’s list of available participants. As for meeting up, we’re just chatting on steam and on here really.

Today’s session was an ad-hoc one which came to fruition thanks to @coralinecastell simply asking me if I wanted to play. I did and so I combed through the list of potentially interested parties and poked and prodded my way into a decent group.

Other ways is to do what @gnuffi did earlier this week, just ask if anyone’s up for a game this Sunday at a tentative time. Feel free to join us then if you can.

14 Likes

weekends always seem good for people so I just wanna say I’m up for a game tonight. :smiley:
all we need is 4 people for 100% OJ, I’m available after 8:30 PM GMT tonight, (there’s a TV show I watch on tonight) also a little bit beforehand say from around 4:00 PM. (whenever you see me start playing star wars that’s my afternoon game at the moment.) if we’re playing gremlins though, whoo that game takes ages so I’d start playing early for that, it’s also been my favourite so far though, and can have a decent amount of players in it.

8 Likes

So either you are a pretty good actress or @delenn13 has to join us for the next round to experience your true nature :wink:

9 Likes

Banned for not recognising sarcasm…Oops…Wrong thread!:roll_eyes:

11 Likes

this is why we should use the universally acknowledged sarcasm sign (!)

8 Likes