You're Banned!

Banned for having me decipher what you just said.

7 Likes

Banned for making me feel the need to decipher it,.

9 Likes

Banned for deciphering

7 Likes

838192349192394912394 Youā€™re banned because you did not read that number.:sunglasses:

7 Likes

banned becauseā€¦what would be the point to read that numberā€¦

6 Likes

Banned for questioning too much

https://youtu.be/OMDQzITWJyU?t=213

8 Likes

Banned for linking to a comedic effort of mediocre quality!

9 Likes

Banned for giving ā€˜The Dictatorā€™ as much as mediocre.

6 Likes

banned for including themselves even though they did nothing butread and for not knowing how the internet works

8 Likes

banned for banning someone not directly above you

xist said it was easy

9 Likes

No! He said, 'Simple." So you are banned!

8 Likes

Banned for not doing the simple thingā€¦ and then immediately editing your post so it looks like you did (ye, I saw that flash edit)

10 Likes

Banned for making me ā€œOn Snapā€ out loud at work (thatā€™s how it works right? i need to stop doing things before reading the instruction)

10 Likes

Banned for saying ā€œOn snapā€ rather than ā€œOh snapā€, who says on snap? what does that even mean?

8 Likes

Banned for verbatim quotes.

8 Likes

My my myā€¦ seems there has been some activity here in my absence.

Banned for thinking I wonā€™t remain the final post in this thread.

Banhammer Lament

ā€˜Final Postā€™. I held that title for 15 days, and though it gave my blackened heart joy to see peace and tranquility across the threads, something remained. A deep heavy weight at my side, the tool causing so much destruction still needed purposeā€¦ Now the title I once held has been rent asunder, my fellow chrononites banned to the hills, some fought back, others were silenced for a time. Why they didnā€™t ban me, I will never know, but I will make sure that for every noble soul I saw banned that day is avenged. BANHAMMER.

10 Likes

Banned for a reference to the inferior Dawn of War experience. Dark Crusade ftw

9 Likes

You banned because you subscribe to T-Series!

i guess

7 Likes

ban for guessing

8 Likes

Banned for quoting!
REVENGE!!!11!!!

8 Likes