You're Banned!

Simple.

Ban the person above you. Bonus points for relevant ban reasons or incredibly original or creative thinking.

17 Likes

You’re banned because you want people to ban other people, not cool!

26 Likes

I am gonna be gone for about 5 hours or more. Try not to wreck the place.:sweat_smile:

19 Likes

You’re banned for not banning Pete.

20 Likes

Banned for backseat moderation.

WAIT, IT’S DIFFERENT FOR ME, DON’T–

18 Likes

You have been self-banned… above mentioned reasons. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Well then… I’m banning myself. I’m out.

17 Likes

18 Likes

Banned for reminding me of M. Night Shyamalan, which in turn reminded me of that Avatar movie that DOESN’T EXIST, which in turn made me feel very sad.

16 Likes

You are banned for not feeding the sloths!

18 Likes

@Enki Your’e banned because no one mentioned anything about sloths or feeding them, that’s just laming.

@coralinecastell are banned for one of 2 reasons, because the movie you mentioned does exist and therefore you are lying and also for getting the name of the movie wrong. “Avatar” is a movie directed by James Cameron (the one with the alien species the Na’vi), the movie from M. Night Shyamalan is called “The Last Airbender”, “Avatar: The Legend of Ang” and maybe “Avatar: The Last Airbender” but never just “Avatar”.

17 Likes

@Petemcc you’re banned for double posting and double banning.

edit: Also ban evasion as you were banned once already!

16 Likes

@Fraggles Banned for failing to prepare your ban reasons in advance. Moderation actions must be explained in the original post.

EDIT: You’re also backseat moderating.

14 Likes

16 Likes

@Punkster You’re in a banned!

13 Likes

banned

15 Likes

Banned for lying straight up in your username.

15 Likes

banned for misinterpreting usernames on purpose

12 Likes

I want to take this chance to ban absolutely nobody. I’m the champ and i’ll do whatever i want. :smiley:

13 Likes

You’re banned for indecent exposure.

14 Likes