Your thoughts Humble Bundle Monthly, now with more.... choice?

I am really confused now. What is Choice? Are they replacing Monthly with it? And how does Choice work?

4 Likes

lol

6 Likes

Humble Bundle previously called their monthly bundles the month that the remainder of the games were released. So the December Monthly is over. Finished. No longer available for purchase.

I believe they are calling the Choice the month it is released. In this case, December. Because you get the games up front instead of waiting.

7 Likes

Thanks M00, sometimes I’m a bit stupid.

5 Likes

Don’t really like the rest of the month’s games, but I bought the bundle for the early unlocks so I’m not mad.

4 Likes

no worries dude, and btw not being aware of something has nothing to do with the level of your intellect; we’re all ignorant until we know

6 Likes

I apologise for the incorrect leak ><

im just as disappointed as you guys

7 Likes

no worries, not your fault

6 Likes

I was considering keeping active just for Void Bastards.

Welp, PAUSE

4 Likes

No worries, @Tatsuya. I got Portia out of the deal. And now we don’t have to guess :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Wait, what? I don’t understand.

3 Likes

The only time 4chan is right is when they schlop

6 Likes

8 Likes

Will this be on the test?

6 Likes

:thinking:

13 Likes

So my tentative thought is that Choice looks good, although I’d wager that they’re doing a Chrono and frontloading all the good games so that people sign up. Kind of sad I missed that last Monthly too…Chasm and Yakuza were nice inclusions.

5 Likes

I got NO pig. Where’s my pig? :pig: :pig2: :exploding_head::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::weary::scream:

5 Likes

Will THIS be on the test?

6 Likes

10 Likes

Thanks, Geeky :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Now I feel better…

6 Likes