You MUST Play This, Seriously... (While It Is On Sale)

Gay wouldn’t be correct in this case (regardless if you use if just for men, or include women too) since some of the games touch on other LGBT themes than strictly sexuality.

There’s been a lot of attempts to reclaim the word queer, and with in the younger community it definitely has lost (or never had?) the connotations of the 60’s to 80’s. Also what @hivefleetbothan said.

7 Likes

Thank you! :+1:t2: Learned something new today. Never too old to learn.

I grew up in the 60’s and 70’s(Anita Bryant era. Scary times). At University I was in theatre and I loved to go to the bars. Had so much fun. But ran into some rough stuff too. NTM I lost about 5 friends to AIDs.

4 Likes

If anyone thought about getting this game, now it’s a good time lol :rofl:

How unfortunate and fortunate!

11 Likes

Good game, this is…

6 Likes

Wow, why is Region of Ruins so cheap? Well I hope it doesn’t mean anything bad for the dev, the game is insanely fun and well worth more than $2! Plus they’re so active with updates and they take all suggestions and feedback so seriously.

EDIT

Damn mini screen…

Now I see why it is so cheap. lol that is unfortunate.

8 Likes

:thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
i mean… all they would have to do was open up the “settings” box again and put in the 4 instead of 7 if it was actually “just” a mistake, no?
(since discount errors happen and get fixed all the time ? :man_shrugging:)

anyway, i still haven’t even fired it up/tried it yet :disappointed:,

chronies react:

disapproval%20gif

7 Likes

So I saw Gnuffi bought the rest of the hitman DLCs and wondered why, looks like they’re on a decent sale. A little annoyed that you can’t buy the Patient zero mission DLC on it’s own but have to get it through the bundles.
Also:
Capture

Which one should I get? Kind of weird that it doesn’t include that one other cosmetic DLC though.

10 Likes

I just got Hitman during this sale and it’s been pretty fun so far! The DLC stuff is kinda weird though, I wanted to get all the episodes without the cosmetic stuff, since that would’ve been cheaper, but I could only find it through a bundle, which is kinda silly.

Also, I’d buy the second bundle. It seems to be the same thing as the first, but cheaper. No idea why or how that is :smile:

5 Likes

You can see that in the first bundle, you have 7/9 things already, and in the second bundle, you have 9/11. So in other words, no matter which one you buy, you will get the two DLCs listed.

The reason there’s a price difference is likely because if you look to the right of the “Bundle Info” button, that the bottom one is a 30% bundle discount for the items you don’t have, and the top one is 20% off. So you are paying 10% less on the bottom bundle for those that you don’t have with their combined current prices. No reason to buy the top one… It would be a difference if you didn’t own everything else that are already in both bundles.

9 Likes

yea i didn’t get why bloodmoney costumes weren’t in the bundles either, guessing sqeenix wanted to nickle 'n dime everything when they released that as some preorder bonus excuse maybe?

i just wanted the campaign mission, like i mentioned during the Humble Monthly, for some reason they decided to not include that in their version, and i do want a “complete game” for when i eventually play it, and seemed like it this might be a rare chance to get it at anything higher than a 60-70% discount, so yay for essential bundle discount being magically higher, -for the exact same remaining content :smile:

11 Likes

Stop living in the 90’s and early 2000’s :smirk:… Complete games don’t exist anymore!

10 Likes

Yes! @YQMaoski Spelunky is amazing! Really difficult, but once you start to get better at it, it feels amazing! I was terrible at it for a long time and then I just got super used to the controls randomly and instantly fell in love with it! (Even before when I was terrible I still loved this game) Unfortunately, I lost my save and I don’t even know how (save files like to do that sometimes) and tried retrieving it. But to no avail. It happens. Luckily it is a rogue like so it makes me feel less bad. But having to get the tunnels again and everything is a bit annoying. Never beat the game but, it still is an amazingly fun one! :grin:

8 Likes

Resurrecting this thread as I feel it fits, how do you guys feel about BDO (Black Desert Online)? I’ve heard good and bad about it, and it’s cheap but looks fun. Have any of you played it before?

4 Likes

BDO is very bland and feels like you are playing a huge fetch quest, it also feels like you are playing a single player game

6 Likes

Single player doesn’t bother me too much but bland does. Thanks for the thoughts!

4 Likes

I see a few people here have it on their wishlist, just a small notice that the price for this EA game will go up by 50% after the autumn sale

8 Likes

idk if you troll or not cuz the game look actually nice

3 Likes

I have been keeping an eye on this game for a while, the current price is definitely reasonable for this game. My funds are rather limited, since I am seriously thinking about saving up for a big computer upgrade myself. My compy is rather old all over, the only good part is the graphics card at this time.

It’s been in EA for a while, so it’s a perfectly legit post about an EA game that’s about to have its price go up.

6 Likes

/s /s

nvm

3 Likes

umm… I just realized… you probably saw EA as “Electronic Arts” not indie game in Early Acces… lol…

@Enki, and thank you for the reminder, I just made the purchase, I definitely won’t regret it. I didn’t know about the price hike and I am glad I found out ahead of time.

8 Likes