What's Leftover From the Racial Justice Humble Bundle GIVEAWAY!!!! CLOSED FOR DRAWINGS!!! CHECK PMs!

Even if I had the option I would never change a thing. thanks for the giveaway!!!
This War of Mine,
Hyper Light Drifter,
Kingdom: Classic,
Kerbal Space Program,
Overgrowth,
Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing,
Super Time Force Ultra,
Spelunky,
Armello.
Thank you!

5 Likes

As others have said, I would mostly avoid time travel, as time paradoxes and the butterfly effect donā€™t seem like very fun things to deal with. unless of course it creates a new kind of multiverse, if that were so I wouldnā€™t change anything just go to the future and past and observe.
I would like to enter for

1.Overgrowth
2.Spelunky

Thank you for holding this wonderful giveaway

5 Likes

I donā€™t know about everyone else but I am really enjoying the comments/opinions. Itā€™s been enlightening.

Ohā€¦Fun Fact about this giveawayā€¦

Right now 16 people have entered for Kerbal Space Program. A while back @YQMaoski gifted me that game. :hugs: If not for him, that game wouldnā€™t be in this giveaway. So you need to thank him too. :laughing: Another Chronie person gifted me a bunch of games and I think 3 or 4 of these games are in here but since they donā€™t want any limelight, I canā€™t tell you who but they know who they are so I will thank them FOR you. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

22 Likes

Thank you delenn! I would like to enter for Broken Age and Hyper Light Drifter.

My answer is that I wouldnā€™t change anything! (pls no disqualification!) I just want to go back and see the dinosaurs :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@delenn13 as always youā€™re fantastic. Thanks. :sparkler:

1. Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
  2. Kerbal Space Program
  3. Overlord II
  4. Armello
  5. Broken Age
  6. Spelunky
  7. System Shock: Enhanced Edition
  8. Surviving Mars
  9. Endless Space - Collection
  10. Overgrowth
  11. Hyper Light Drifter
  12. Age of Wonders III
  13. This War of Mine
  14. Company of Heroes 2
  15. No Time To Explain Remastered

If I could go back in time, Iā€™d tell my teenage self to stop eating Gluten. Itā€™s bad for Human Earthlings. Gave me ulcerative colitis.

6 Likes

I hope that the discobot thing isnā€™t required for winning because itā€™s broken.

ā€œTo see what I can do type discobot help.ā€ :confused:

2 Likes

It posts that whenever itā€™s mentioned by name without any commands. Itā€™s not broken, itā€™s just confused about why it was called before itā€™s needed xP

8 Likes

Aw, poor guy :worried:
Leave him alone!

6 Likes

That is a very interesting topic indeed. But it only brings one thought to me - every single time.

I would go back to warn myself 'bout all the girls.
I wouldnā€™t believe me, though. I wouldnā€™t listen.
Facing the bane of my existence, like I did before.

As a matter of fact, Iā€™ve already done it. Been doing it for years.
And so I know, I cannot alter time.

So itā€™s only fitting to request these titles:

1. Super Time Force Ultra
  2. No Time To Explain
  3. GoNNER
Show me the future, oh Great One. Will the Fortune's light shine through?

@discobot fortune

6 Likes

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

5 Likes

:star_struck:

Glory to delenn13. Glory to YQMaoski. Glory to the disco, andā€¦

Thank the shit out of them, spare no one :heavy_heart_exclamation: :smiley:

8 Likes

Well, time travel is a complicated thing, so Iā€™d rather not mess with it since the results can be catastrophic to your life if you change at least one thing in the past, even though itā€™s really tempting to try and ā€œfixā€ yours or someone elseā€™s past.
I like to think that itā€™s best to live the present and deal with the consequences of your actions since mostly of the time itā€™s better that a certain thing happened in your life for better or worse because without it you wouldnā€™t be such an experienced person you are right now or be able to do something in the past you ended up liking from and you keep doing it in the present.

Iā€™m just contributing to the topic. I have not been for 2 weeks and have only 7 badges. Good luck for those who are competing, though.

7 Likes

You joined in May. Now get some badges. Most are easy to get

https://206.81.1.216/badges

And welcome to the forum, @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum and , hey, BL2 is the best! :yum:

3 Likes

Actually, you have 10 badgesā€¦so pick your gamesā€¦:dizzy:

5 Likes

@delenn13 Thanks. Iā€™ve got some thanks to you. :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll pick the following:

• FTL

• Knights of Pen and Paper

• Overlord II

• Surviving Mars

• Super Time Force Ultra

@pegasusz Thanks, and yes it is. So far itā€™s the best game Iā€™ve ever played. Iā€™ve managed to buy the Handsome Collection during this summer sale after so much time.

5 Likes

First of all thanks for the giveaway @delenn13. Probably if I can go back in time, I would tell myself not to waste the time like I did. Maybe buy me a guitar so I learn to play an instrument, when I used to have more free time.

I would like to enter for :

1. Hyper Light Drifter
  2. Super Time Force Ultra
  3. Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  4. Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
  5. Spelunky
  6. Armello
  7. This War of Mine
4 Likes

So late as this question is hard: If Time Travel existed would you go back and change something in your life or change history before you were even born? Tell me what you would do and whyā€¦

Thereā€™s lot I would go back and change, but then, I might not have gotten to meet lots of people I did. Wish I had spent more time with people and handled a lot of situations better, but we all do. So Iā€™d go into the future. Iā€™d like to see what itā€™s like and if I could manage to change anything for my peeps as right now, donā€™t feel in that a powerful position. Also, if itā€™s safe: replicated food; I hate cooking, lol.

Please mark the squirrel for:

1. System Shock 2
  2. The Ball
  3. Broken Age
  4. Spelunky

Thanks for the giveaway @delenn13. Cheers. ^^
Edited to remove one game (System Shock) that I won with our Seeker today. ^^ Broken Age added, since I was mixing up a different game name. Hope thatā€™s okay.

5 Likes

Thanks @delenn13 for this giveaway !

IĀ“d like to enter for:

1. Overgrowth
  2. Kerbal Space Program
  3. Armello
  4. Overlord II
  5. FTL: Faster Than Light

Answering your question:

Would be a very difficult decision. As @Danacscott said:

Certainly, if there were no consequences, IĀ“d have chosen not to meet my ex-wife, but my beloved daughter would not have happened. So, really, IĀ“d change only small things.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve given it some thought, andā€¦

I would love to go back to the early to mid 90ā€™s to see CES.
(Consumer Electronics Show)

Not to change anything, just to see the cool stuff they had on display back then.

4 Likes