What's Leftover From the Racial Justice Humble Bundle GIVEAWAY!!!! CLOSED FOR DRAWINGS!!! CHECK PMs!

Wow thats deep, what a nice dad :clap:

5 Likes

Time Travel is one of the most unrealistic sci-fi elements for me because of the paradoxes involved, and the multiverse concept always felt a bit too contrived to be true.
If it were indeed possible, Iā€™d stay away from changing major historical events considering where good intentions have been known to lead. Iā€™d stick to offering up pearls of wisdom to high-school-me on a broad range of subjects. For example, looking back now Iā€™d say I limited my social circle to a handful of my best friends and, while Iā€™m still close to that group today, I should have done more to cultivate that next tier, many of whom I truly got to know many years after leaving school.

Many thanks for the GA.

1. Overgrowth
  2. Kerbal space program
  3. Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
  4. Spelunky
  5. Super Time Force Ultra
  6. Armello
  7. The Ball
  8. Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing
  9. In Between
  10. Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  11. Overlord II
  12. Surviving Mars
  13. FTL: Faster Than Light
  14. Broken Age
4 Likes

ā€œWith great power comes great responsibilityā€ and Iā€™m pretty irresponsible :smiley:
The most realistic thing that I would change would be to not waste my early 20s like I did and to meet my gf and act faster with her back then and just skipping the painful and pointless relationships I had.
That is if I just donā€™t change my country of birth altogether :smiley:

I would like to enter for:

1. Hyper Light Drifter
  2. Armello
  3. Surviving Mars
  4. Overgrowth
  5. Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Thank you for yet another great giveaway @delenn13 and stay healthy with the hubby :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @delenn13 and a great thought provoking question too!

Thereā€™s so much and so little I would change. But, I would probably not change anything. Sure life has been pretty shit for me, but no oneā€™s lives are perfect. If your life is perfect, then you must have a pretty boring life since you have everything youā€™ve ever wanted or the greatest life. Eye of the Beholder ya know? Without all the mistakes Iā€™ve made and all the lessons Iā€™ve learned from those mistakes, I wouldnā€™t be who I am today. Whether thatā€™s better or for worse in some peopleā€™s eyes. Once again, Eye of the Beholder. Plus personal stuff on the internet is not the greatest for all to see. That stuff is meant more for PMā€™s and long conversations. Iā€™d prefer to separate my personal life from the internet. Thatā€™s just me. At least until I get to know others better. :grin:

Scratch that. What I would change would be to have gotten myself to talk to people more and getting to know them better. Itā€™s still a huge issue for me. A lot of it is a mind thing, but itā€™s also just forcing oneself to make the effort. Getting out of my comfort zone is one of the most difficult things for me to do. Kind of explains various aspects about me. Thereā€™s just some things I really donā€™t know how to do or how to approach it. Iā€™m very surprised I even became active in this community with my kind of personality. But, Iā€™m glad I did! :grin: :heart:

Side note: You guys remember when we did BINGO? I miss that and it was so much fun. Thought about it earlier today and I was like you know what, I miss BINGO. It would be great if that came back, but it didnā€™t work for everyone because of the times and all that so, I get it.

Other side note: I swear I always get so deep in thought. These thought provoking questions I swear are the best and the worst!

I always have such a hard time picking out games and putting them in order. Hereā€™s my list though. It wasnā€™t easy as usual! Enough of real life questions and answers, on to the games!

1. Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
  2. Super Time Force Ultra
  3. GoNNER
  4. Surviving Mars
  5. A New Beginning - Final Cut
  6. Kingdom Classic
  7. This War of Mine
  8. Broken Age
5 Likes

Honestly if i could turn back time i would go back to ancient times and help invent the printing press because i think it would be nice to read the ancient texts that have been lost to time.
Anyway, I would like to enter for:

1. Hyper Light Drifter
  2. Armello
  3. FTL
  4. Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  5. This War of Mine
  6. System Shock
  7. System Shock 2

Thanks for the giveaway!

5 Likes

Short answer for travel back in time: NO. I have watched too many fiction movies to know that things will f*ck up when you messing with the timeline! Beside, iā€™m happy with my life! Iā€™m still in my 20ā€™s, anything i havenā€™t done can be finish in the future!

Enter for:
1.Kerbal Space Program
2.This War of Mine
3.Overgrowth
4.Super Time Force Ultra
5.No Time to Explain Remastered

4 Likes

Less than 2 hoursā€¦:heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

8 Likes

If I could travel back in time, I would go back and enter giveaways before they expire :wink:

If that worked (thanks!), this is my preferred order:

System Shock: Enhanced Edition
System Shock 2
No Time to Explain Remastered
Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing
Armello

4 Likes

Why not just go back and bring back a winning mega millions jackpot lottery ticket numbers, then you can buy up the whole of the Steam content pool and never have to enter a giveaway. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lateā€™s better than never, especially since @delenn13 probably got occupied browsing the Steam sale. Or maybe sheā€™s just cooking for the family.

6 Likes

gg, congrats to all the winners and thanks again @delenn13 for the giveaway! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Oh she is busy alright, sending out those sweet sweet prizes:D

My fortune was true.

Thank you, again :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

And I am still half doneā€¦LOL

6 Likes

Bless you for putting in the work. You have a Big Heart. :heart:

5 Likes

Awwwā€¦thanksā€¦and I still have a BIG list of unused Keys. I need to quit buying bundles. Itā€™s a sickness, I tells ya!

9 Likes

All PMs are out.

I am going to be AFK for a bit. Got to do dinner and i want to watch ā€œHope for Wildlifeā€ with the hubby. Shold be back around 6pm EST

9 Likes

Iā€™ve started to research games and put together all the series titles I have - perspective that gives lol. So for some things, Iā€™m like nah: Iā€™ve got a ton of series in that ilk. Kingā€™s Bounty is a temptation.

Still, itā€™s an addiction just to want to buy bundles, Iā€™m sure @YQMaoski and @Gnuffi and several others can concur.

8 Likes

Thank you so much @delenn13 I actually wished for Titan Quest, I used to play it alot back when it came out. Sits well in my collection now, gonna replay it :sunny:

Bundle Buy Frenzy is truly an addiction, unfortunately for me and fortunately for my wallet, I kind of stopped doing it. Altough, Im stocking up now since I won a few GAā€™s on here, gotta give back to the community.

7 Likes

Thank you so much @delenn13 for this awesome giveaway and congrats to all winners!!!

6 Likes

So, did the discobot decide the winners?
I think I need to understand how that works before I enter another one of theseā€¦

3 Likes

I got a PM that I won a game, so it worked. @delenn13 spent some time on this, so it took a while. :ok_hand:

6 Likes