What kind of humblebundle would you make if you were in charge?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s ok not to like things, don’t need to be a dick about it. There can be things in the world that other people enjoy and you don’t even need to engage with those things, at all.

3 Likes

Same could be said about you responding to me in a negative manner at all. Hypocrisy, no? Don’t bother taking this further with me, I have to go run some errands and the odds of me coming back to this forum any time soon are slim. I’m not usually here, I just stopped by to laugh about Insurgency and Red Orchestra not moving.

No, not really.
I mean I don’t dislike you for starters. I strongly disagree with what you’re saying here and probably many other opinions you hold. But that’s not the sole all encompassing aspect of your person, now is it?
I’m sure you have plenty of good or even admirable traits that I could truly respect. So I’m looking forward to you showing them some day.

You have a good day now.

3 Likes

this is a great question OP :smiley:

I’d make the “random guy picks a buncha games” bundle

which would include:

tier 1: Z, (another awesome RTS game) death road to canada (yes I know they’ve done it but its cool as fuck) and monster slayers

tier 2: the forest, salt and sanctuary, enter the gungeon and wasted

tier 3: dark souls 3 with ALL DLC and bloodbourne PC exclusive only through humble bundles new
client. that would be the dream come true. Tier 3 is just for my pleasure, the others are for
everyone else to find some crazy games.

8 Likes

Indie games, mostly casuals, because they are my oxygen.

So my bundle would contain names like Amanita Design (Machinarium, Samorost), Freebird Games (To The Moon, A Bird Story), Wadjet Eye Games (Primordia, Gemini Rue), Finji (Night in The Woods, Canabalt), Devolver Digital (Minit, Hotline Miami), Annapurna Interactive (What Remains of Edith Finch, Gorogoa) etc etc…

11 Likes

I’m becoming a big fan of Devolver Digital. I would buy a Devolver bundle in a heartbeat.

I just bought this on GOG a few days ago. Really looking forward to playing it, it’s just… Dark Souls III has me.

6 Likes

Depending on your tier selection and pricing levels that’s probably a bundle I’d buy, at least BTA.

7 Likes

So after a little thought and trying to balance fairly, how about this -

Tier 1:
Environmental Station Alpha
NEXT JUMP: Shmup Tactics
Dex

Tier 2: BTA
Full Throttle Remastered
Undertale
Goken

Tier 3 $1215
The Surge (because the sequel is on the way)
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen

Possibly swap one of the mid tier games out for Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, although there already may be too much value there so not sure.

10 Likes

I’d definitely buy that in a heartbeat. I think you’re probably going too cheap for the top tier there. The surge has never been less than 16€ and Dragon’s Dogma’s lowest point seem to be about 10€ so I have a hard time seeing you convincing the publishes to let you sell either title for $12.

I’d still buy the pack for $15 I think, but it seems unlikely to me that the top tier would be less than $20.

7 Likes

I think you’re right with $15, but the reason I put The Surge there is purely down to the sequel coming soon and to potentially drum up interest/cheap advertising. Humble is a great place to draw attention to your games.

6 Likes

Big fat troll alert

y just letting u know i flagged this for being inappropriate

7 Likes

Tier 1:

• 8-Bit Armies
  • Prison Architect (with artbook & OST)
  • Kingdoms and Castles

Tier 2

• SimAirport
  • Startup Company
  • Northgard

Tier 3:

• Factorio
  • RimWorld
  • They Are Billions
10 Likes

@RaccoonV, that bundle looks amazing! I would buy in a heart beat!

Wouldn’t it be amazing if that bundle showed up on Chrono.gg? :smile:

6 Likes

I would buy @coralinecastell’s and @RaccoonV"s bundles…TODAY!

OT: I have been hiding in the shadows lately…Pretty bummed out on the state of the world…So thanks to @Fraggles and @harith for making me realize…You can’t fix the world but you can make your little corner a bit brighter. Great work on “Troll Control”. :trophy::1st_place_medal:

9 Likes

I’m too lazy a gamer for RaccoonV’s bundle…I want immediate feedback, none of this new fangled thinking thing.

And not to be a downer, but the Factorio dev’s have vowed no sales, no bundles…so…

7 Likes

Reality hurts… :cry:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Well, guess imma send my CV to IGN now, guys.

I LOVE THIS GAME. IT IS BRILLIANT.
Seriously, guys, say what you will, but this is my favorite RPG. I always have so much fun with it when I play it. – which is the most important part of playing games, after all. The combat is wonderful, and the lore is so interesting. I also think it aged really well.

I would totes buy this bundle just to gift Amalur to a friend.

9 Likes

Brownies:

:smile:

ps, did you ever fck about with blacksmithing to the point of “breaking the game”/balance? :joy:

such fun times, the game really did have some well done sp rpg actioning play :yum:,
too bad they never got to evolve and expand on it, would have been interesting to see them take it further if there hadn’t been that little “money snafu”/studio mismanagement. even if i wasn’t that into mmo’s at the time, would have been interesting to see the envisioned world come to life, and what elements and play it would have brought along.
-oh well, at least just glad we got KoA so at least i got to sink a couple of hundred hours into that world :blush:

8 Likes