What kind of humblebundle would you make if you were in charge?

Totally! They had so many great ideas for the sequel, and I’m absolutely sure whatever came out would be one of my favorite games ever, even more so than Amalur.

Oh well.

8 Likes

That is why it would be an amazing bundle :wink:

10 Likes

how to get Factorio for the bundle:

1. gets the heads of wube good and proper drunk at a christmas party/company celebration, -tricks them into signing bundle deal,
  2. *lets hangover take care of the “forgetting” :smirk:
    doesn’t realize/remember until the deal is up on humble, -too late to stop the cogs moving now :smiling_imp:
  3. -bundle buyers rejoice :star_struck: :raised_hands:

:smile:

8 Likes

@Nateninja21 have you seen the valve complete pack, on sale now for $13.90 for everything including portal 2.
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/232/Valve_Complete_Pack/

5 Likes

I got a bundle with Portal and Portal 2. And sadly I have no intrest with any other Valve games except Portal and Portal 2.
But thanks for the heads up, its the thought that counts :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Hey man, I’m new to portal 1/2 and was wondering if there was online co-op, I think there is. Not sure. If so, maybe we can play together, or na. I don’t mind either way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Portal 2 has a full online co-op campaign. Best played with someone who has not played it before of course. Not so much fun to just stand there and be told what to do by someone who already know all the puzzles.

8 Likes

Ah cool, I’ll do the single player first then :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d love to play co-op with you @agzer but I already beat it.
And I don’t have discord or anything

4 Likes

I thought you just bought it… or was this a refresher for you?

3 Likes

I have it on Xbox 360 beat it many times on there.
And alot of the co-op, sadly never got to beat it fully though.
The reason I wanted it on pc is so I can make my own levels.
I already spent like 2 hours making one.

5 Likes

TotalBiscuit’s Games of the Years: 2010 to 2017

$20 or more, and all proceeds go to charity in his name.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/journey-ps4/

6 Likes

Will there be a decent Humble Bundle later on today? Yes / No in anticipation. I am prepared to eat my vote…

• Finally a Humble worth buying
  • Meh…another disappointing bundle

0 voters

2 Likes

I am keeping my hopes up…

6 Likes

A pessimist is never disappointed.

7 Likes

I am forever an optimist who chooses to be ignorant and happy unless I am broken out of my bubble to reality.

7 Likes

nor is he ever happy

9 Likes

:expressionless:

4 Likes

Umm… Yeah, so Humble did abandon us…

6 Likes

i sorta halfway did expect it, the summer sales not being completely over and all that and so forth and such…
-the only question remaining then is: which week do humble plan to start the bundles again :thinking:

5 Likes