What is your favourite icecream?

From what I’ve seen, licorice and bitter/salty candies are kind of despised in the U.S. so it’s unlikely that kind of ice cream will make it to the states. As for the Tillamook ice cream, I think it’s only really a thing in Oregon, but I could see it becoming popular if it started spreading out more.

4 Likes

Is that ice cream on top of creme brulee or ice cream made of creme brulee?

Actually both sound pretty good.

3 Likes

My favorite is probably Ice Cream Flambé

Super good, but I have only really seen it in one or two places…

7 Likes

Made of, but both exist and are delicious :yum:

5 Likes

:thinking:
howbout Crème Brûlée ice cream (made of Crème Brûlée) on top of Crème Brûlée ? :open_mouth: :exploding_head:
:smile:

5 Likes

7 Likes

I cannot and will not pick A favorite ice cream.

I love all these equally in the Blue Bell brand.

• Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough This one has replaced the regular Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • Bride’s Cake
  • Mint Chocolate Chip
  • Cookies and Cream
  • Dutch Chocolate
  • Homemade Vanilla with lots of cinnamon sprinkled in…so I guess that would be more like Cinnamon ice cream but it does start out as just Homemade Vanilla.
7 Likes

As someone who loves Black Licorice and Salty Black Licorice, I hate red licorice though I absolutely would love to find a black licorice ice cream around me. I like Salty/Sweet candies. Bitter though? Never had any candy that tasted bitter. Sour sure, bitter no.

One more for my favorites: I also really liked a rose flavored ice cream that I got when passing through an area at a mom and pop store that has since closed down. Unfortunately, as I can no longer get it, it cannot truly go on my favorites list.

5 Likes

Salted Caramel! Or the poor man‘s version, since I haven‘t found one that‘s as good as the one I‘ve had in the café I discovered it in: Vanilla Macadamia Icecream, pour maple syrup over it, salted peanuts and a dash of sea salt on top. Okay, not really a version of it, but it recreates the salty sweet combo that I fell in love with. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Sweet Woodruff ice cream.

If it is not available, I will settle for lesser flavors like pistachio.

6 Likes

Soo many different and tasty sounding ice creams, and all too premium and can only be found on the other side of the ocean or just not near me :’(

2 Likes

I don’t really have a favourite ice cream. But I saw this on imgur the other day and I think it manages to be my least favourite that I’ll never try.
https://imgur.com/gallery/c7ll5SV

4 Likes

Why?

2 Likes

Well for one thing it seems kind of disgusting and for another the ingredients would be nigh on impossible to get hold of.

2 Likes

Only now I realized your picture linked somewhere.

I think it looks fine. It seems highly nutritious and perfect for those people.

Interesting read too, thanks for the link! (:

4 Likes

I’m from Belgium

3 Likes

yesterday i bought the amarena cherry and i’m planning on making the icecream tomorrow
I’ll post it here if i do it

i won’t let my topic die

4 Likes

OMG YES PLEASE DO!

we shall keep it alive, together! :butterfly:

3 Likes

I just had ice cream tonight :ice_cream:

3 Likes

What kind of ice cream did you have?

3 Likes