What is your favourite icecream?

oh yeah i love those but its hard to come by
i know one in tesco that is very cheap but not a high quality treat, but other than that i cant recall any that i’ve seen :frowning:

2 Likes

The only way that I can look at that picture without it hurting my brain is to rotate it 180 degrees -
icecream

10 Likes

I don’t get it but sure :ok_hand:t4:… I really need to go get ice cream now.

3 Likes

Went out and found this

I didn’t know they sold Magnum like this.

4 Likes

euw, those are such poor ice cream, really disappointed when i got mine :disappointed:

2 Likes

but magnum is really expensive and i don’t like it that much
Is it not pricy?

1 Like

Tastes just the same as regular Magnum to me, so decent I suppose.

@anyamtikja Yeah it was 45kr or 5 america monies. Way too much for what you get.

4 Likes

5 Likes

yeah these are all delicious
but i dont have the money for it :frowning:

2 Likes

food
This here is real good.

I’m also a fan of anything caramel.

6 Likes

Coffee & Vanilla Bean.

3 Likes

Cold

6 Likes

this looks soooooo gooood
they dont sell it here :frowning:

nice little joke

4 Likes

That’s not a joke, I dislike warm ice cream.

5 Likes

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/76/77/00/0004767700051_500X500.jpg

7 Likes

rly?
it just doent seem right to put it as your favourite
:smiley:

2 Likes

We’re a bit twisted in Scandinavia (Denmark), but this is the icecream I enjoy the most:5766632526374
It’s a salted liquorice icecream with wonderful taste of ammoniumchloride, and a hint of burbon :smiley:

10 Likes

:+1:

nothing twisted about us :wink: i reckon it’s the rest of the world that’s mad if they don’t enjoy i a drizzle of liquorice in their ice cream now and again :blush: (if salty chocolate/caramel can work, why not liquorice) :wink:
maybe we’ve just been “liquoirce indoctrinated” a bit as kids with all the yummy things we’ve got ? :thinking: :yum:
-i know i was one of those slightly miffed when they discontinued the Kung Fu, and happy when they brought it back, dang good summer treat as a wee youngling :drooling_face: :smile:

6 Likes

That looks like a quality icecream…why is that sort of thing not available everywhere? Same goes for the Tillamook Moutain Huckleberry that MrBonesWildRide posted above.

5 Likes

Crème Brûlée ice cream

And good 'ol vanilla ice cream, because it’s base for so many recipes. Basic Enki is basic

7 Likes