What is your favourite icecream?

I would like to know more about your icecream tastes. Please tell me about it.
(((and if it is not purchasable im my country ((Hungary)) would you be so kind to send me some somehow)))

10 Likes

A classic Cornetto is my jam.

My least favourite ice-cream are the ones with the Caramel inside the cone, it tastes disgusting and is the worst invention by mankind thus far.

4 Likes

Yogurt with amarena.

Recipe!

7 Likes

You can go with your fancy smancy icecreams (that I never knew existed).
But I will firmly stand by my chocolate icecream :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Bacio and stracciatella, wrapped in a brioche. Now I want one, thank you :smiley:

4 Likes

vanilla chocolate chip! -the basics are always best. :+1:
Used with good hq dark chocolate and it beats pretty much anything, could even add toppings of choice, sorta like a pizza because you got a perfect base for you to play with, :yum:
pineapple sorbet, green apple sorbet, lemon sorbet (really important it’s not too sweet/sugary), and mango ice cream/vanilla-sorbet blend :drooling_face:
i really really loved Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey, but for some ludicrous ridiculous reason they decided they wouldn’t sell that anymore here, but instead waste effort on new silly combos :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Turrón icecream, “a southern European nougat confection, typically made of honey, sugar, and egg white, with toasted almonds or other nuts” as Wikipedia explains.

PD: When I was younger my favourite was lemon.

5 Likes

:open_mouth: you tricked the rules of space and travelling

5 Likes

CAN you maybe show a picture of it? I can’t fully comprehend what you are talking about

3 Likes

So, after all that talk about bacon seeds you’re telling me you don’t like their new Bacon Vanilla combo?

6 Likes

Of course… you want me to spend the day dreaming of icecream, don’t you? :wink:

Bacio, hazelnut and dark chocolate:
http://www.ilparadisodellebonta.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/gelato-artigianale-bacio.jpg

Stracciatella, vanilla and… dark chocolate, cause it’s never enough:

All wrapped in a brioche. Any sweet bun will do, like this:

@Eidos that’s the recipe for torrone, a Christmas food typical of Cremona, city also famous for the Stradivari violin school and craftmanship. I’ve been in Cremona many-many-too-many times, it’s a wonderfull small medieval city.
There’s and old saying that describe Cremona, it goes like this: turòon, Turàs, tetàss. Translated from cremonese dialect is: turrón, Torrazzo (which is the name of the Cathedral’s bell tower) and big breasts.

5 Likes

sadly i believe my nation was deemed not the right fit for market/as a customer demographic with most B&J products, like, we have maybe 5? :thinking: (a bit exaggerated, we have a couple more, but a ton less than US, and they are very quick to can even regular flavours)
-combined with an asinine business/marketing strategy that probably didn’t help their product much

:face_with_monocle: tho i’m also a bit of a bacon purist anyway, and don’t believe bacon should be in either ice cream, donuts or beer :wink: :smile:
in the words of the 15 star top chef connoisseur: “give it to us raw and wriggling” :yum:

:rofl:

3 Likes

IMHO, nothing beats the cool yet spicy taste of Chili pepper Ice cream :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Holy cow this is one of the grossest things I’ve seen all week. Yuck. Yuck. And yuck.

Is this a thing??? I need this! Which country do you live in and which brand do you buy?

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a extremely popular food in Christmas in Spain, if you go to a house and there’s none it’s like a falling star, very strange. Nice saying, now I want to go there!

4 Likes

sadly icecream is one of the worst junk foods on the planet…

9 Likes

Butterscotch.

Given the chance, I can’t get enough.

3 Likes

I’m from Southeast Asia and there are no brands selling 'em… as of now, they were once offered as a “novelty” flavor by one brand, “Selecta” if I’m not mistaken. But there is a specific province here that still offers it as a specialty delicacy.

Also I did find a few videos on Youtube from America that featured Tabasco and Jalapeno as their versions…

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jalapeno+ice+cream

And here’s the one from my country, featured on local news a year ago… of course you may not understand the language used on the video though.

I also love Mango ice cream, cheese ice cream and Ube.

4 Likes

Nothing is better than an ice cream sandwich or 5.

7 Likes