What is your favourite icecream?

Nearest

3 Likes

Mint Chocolate Chip & Vanilla Pineapple :yum:

5 Likes

:open_mouth: wow fancy

3 Likes

I once made sweet corn flavored ice cream. It was amazing, it tasted exactly like corn but still had that perfect ice cream texture.

As it turns out, sweet corn is just not a flavor that works well with the ice cream texture.

5 Likes

I made the thing, its in the freezer, but i did not document the making of it so i can only post the final form of it when i decide to eat it
or maybe i will just eat it too quickly and wont have time to make a picture
but i did it
it only took me 3.5 weeks or so
yay

3 Likes

YAY

I hope it turns out delicious! :blush:

1 Like

I am just wondering: What part took you 3 weeks? Did you use cool flavoring, make some thing fancy?

The reason I ask is cause I always do the 20 minute Ice Cream thing.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/science-sushi/2013/02/26/at-home-science-ice-cream-chemistry/#.Wz_RoPZFzIU

Course I use a jar of ice rather than a bag (since I have tons of glassware just sitting around here).

I always do the 20 minute Ice Cream thing

Look at me pretending I make ice-cream all the time… I suppose I should say ‘That one time I made it in high school’… But I am going grocery shopping again soon, and I could do with some frozen goodness.

2 Likes

i did this one and the amarena cherries were a bit tricky to acquire
and i can rarely get myself to do anything
it took me more than 20 minutes for sure but i was pretty bad at it, made some mistakes
i counted the 3 weeks from @coralinecastell’s post, but i’m not sure when i decideed to make icecream

oh it doesnt quote the link :frowning:

5 Likes

Here it is in all its glory, it tastes great
its just a bit hard, not easy to scoop

picture of delicious icecream made by me

it melted because when i put the rest of the icecream back in the freezer the door fell off and i had to attend to that and couldnt make a picture right away

8 Likes

Yum yum! Congratulations on your icecream! :blush: I’m so glad it was a success.

Uh… and good luck with your fridge. Try not to get killed by it, plis. :joy:

6 Likes