What is your favorite game of all time?

Definitely Shadow of The Colossus. It’s just SO GOOD.

7 Likes

Shenmue. This series has a special place in my heart and every so often I fire up my old Dreamcast to play through them.

8 Likes

Great folks over there at Brawlhalla!

10 Likes

Need for speed High stakes
old school gold

7 Likes

shhh

5 Likes

Mother 3

6 Likes

Probably vanilla wow, it was magical time for meh
+
ff series, nfs series, all good older fps games like (duke nukem, quake, doom, ut),
older strategy games like (commandos series, total anni, aoe2) and blabla
and obviously counter-strike, been playing since 1.4 :wink:

8 Likes

Fallout 2!! Not that new first person stuff, the good old isometric RPG.

Desktop dungeons is a close runner up. (so many hours of pure frustration and the occasional overwhelming feeling of joy for completing a dungeon. I’ve 100+ hours played and I’m not even close to being done yet).

8 Likes

agree

6 Likes

Man so many great games to pick

Ps1: Ape Escape, Digimon World, Tombi, among others
Ps2: Ape Escape 3, SotC, Persona3/4…
Ps3: Persona 4 Arena, MW2
DS: Ace attorney, Prof Layton, Advance Wars
3DS and WiiU: Monster Hunter 3U/4U
Pc: Katawa Shoujo (yep that one), Rocket League and too many others to remember

This is really only the ones I remember. I’ve had so many fond memories with games

10 Likes

I remember when I first played Fable. I was so engaged in the world, it is still one of my favorites to this day.

8 Likes

it’s so weird how many of my friends dislike WindWaker, it’s actually really dang good!

8 Likes

Zelda: Ocarina of Time easily.
I didn’t play much of it when i was younger, but i played a tiny bit. Part of it may have to do with more of the memories based around the game at the time, rather than the game itself. Of course that isn’t the only reason i like the game, i just straight up love it. The memories just make it more special i suppose.

8 Likes

It’s a toss up between Myst and Creatures. So I HAD to get GOG versions. Spent hours playing. When i moved in Nov. I found my old notebook for Myst. Also got a few pinball games that I have to fire up the old DOS box to play. Guess I am telling my age.No one plays pinball any more.

8 Likes

Probably Flatout right now.

7 Likes

It’s gotta be a toss up between Halo Reach, Fallout New Vegas and The witcher 3, not only have I put an unhealthy amount of hours into all three of them, I loved and am loving every bit of it ( I can’t seem to let go)

8 Likes

Mine would be the south park the stick of truth, but still cant manage to buy it on steam :slight_smile:

7 Likes

One word:
GTA Vice City

10 Likes

Then you may like this one : GRIP

8 Likes

25 Likes