[quote=“CptMold, post:19, topic:4923”]
“Do not run, meatbag.” " [Sarcastic:] Sorry."
[/quote]I’m still gonna run.

[quote=“Gathos, post:10, topic:4923”]
Shadow of Mordor.
[/quote]Shame on you for not buying sooner :sweat_smile:

[quote=“nassi, post:17, topic:4923”]
Transistor
[/quote]Please buy, game mechanics are awesome, story is great.

[quote=“DemonNinja, post:9, topic:4923, full:true”]
My parents said I can’t buy anything.
[/quote]^ The primary motivation for me to go get my own job 20 years ago.

For me? I’m just staring at Planet Coaster, more Endless Legend DLC (4X addict), and Space Pirates and Zombies 2. I think my lack of a good theme park simulator has finally tipped the scales in Planet’s favor. I know it’s good, I just budget my time so I had to weigh the thought of never playing it against the price. At this point I don’t care about the price, want to support the devs regardless of whether I play it soon or not…because between Parkitect, Planet Coaster, and Theme Park Studio, it’s clear which is the best right now (and RollerCoaster Tycoon World shall not even be considered!).

4 Likes

Pro tip to anybody who is financially dependent on their parents: you don’t need a stable job, a lot of us just did oddjobs and freelances to buy games in our teens. I learnt to code websites… that was hot at the time.

Work a month or two before major sales.

4 Likes

Just bear in mind that sometimes is not a financial limitation but a “parent knows best” limitation.

1 Like

parents never knows best, ever :smile_cat:
(they just think they do) :ghost:

learned that after 30 years :older_man: and finally realizing “adults”(/parents) are just as fallible as (their) children, they just try to disguise it :spy:
:joy_cat:

5 Likes

But of course, hence the quotes, that doesn’t stop parents from telling kids that 500 games are more than enough :stuck_out_tongue:

I picked up a few that I’ve just missed the boat on. I recently completed Bastion so I’m excited to give Transistor a try.

• Domina
  • Transistor
  • Brothers
5 Likes

Bastion and Transistor

I don’t have a chance to play it anytime soon, but I just had to get it at the price: Portal 2 at €1,49! I loved the first one, never caught up with the second one, so some time in the following 6 months is going to be my chance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you will not regret that, :thumbsup:
and this time there is cake! (maybe) :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Oh, gee…What should I do?

Buy Portal 2 separately and spend 2.19 or buy the bundle(though I have Portal) and save another 55 cents and pay 1.64? It’s like at the grocery store…buy the BIG box and get more plus it’s cheaper…DUH!

3 Likes

Buy the bundle. I think you get an (additional) discount because you own Portal already

Yep, that is exactly what I am gonna do.The 1.64 CA is with the discount…

it’s (almost) always cheaper to buy “the bundle”
BUT, one do have to watch out, because Steam is well known for their price “mix-ups”
such as buying 2 items of .99cent which would equal to 1.98 ofc, but in some Steam mafs class they learned hey “buy dis package/bundle and get it CHEAPER for 1.99:ghost:
(even more gross “cheap” packages have been known to happen),
because some times buying the items separate do end up giving you a bigger discount at times, even if all evenly discounted or even more
don’t even think i can remember any more how many times i’ve had to mix-'n-match “packages” because the “complete package/bundle” turned out to not “add up” proper
Serious Sam bundle was one of my more recent i think where i had to “pay attention”

and @delenn13 how don’t you own Portal 2 yet?!? omg :expressionless:
also what strange made up currency :smile_cat: do you get CDN’s with all your $s? :joy_cat: (i crack myself up so badly sometimes #kneeslaps)

1 Like

I don’t know how It happened. I have a downloadable copy…Just no Steam one…I am sure I have a few others missing.Since I reside in the Land of Igloos now, I have to deal with the CDM currency. It’s pretty, colourful(Oh no, I am spelling like a Canadian too.)

1 Like

I bought a few games that I previously owned on last gen consoles, that I’ve been wanting to add to my Steam library:

Valiant Hearts
Mark of the Ninja
Bastion
Joe Danger
Magicians & Looters
Tomb Raider

I also got a bunch of tables for Pinball FX2, which are selling for 75 cents each.

1 Like

I got the classic Fallout bundle, the Monkey Island Special Edition bundle, and the full Half-Life series bundle. Not a bad haul if I do say so myself :smiley:

Some DLCs at most. Terrible sales

@Gnuffi

I win?

and on that note, i did pick up a couple of more games this sale
(so far, jezz, like i said, was only the beginning day, and i just can’t control myself lol)

• FATE: The Traitor Soul
  • The Ship - Complete Pack
  • Insane 2
  • Featherpunk Prime
  • Dandy: Or a Brief Glimpse Into the Life of the Candy Alchemist
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (EU) - (because Activision dares to release “remastered” soon for 40-55bucks so fuck that greedy BS)
  • Divine Divinity
  • Transistor
  • Adam Wolfe Episode 1
  • Season Pass (Episodes 2-4)
  • Song of the Deep
  • The Room Two
  • The Room
  • Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
  • 10 Second Ninja
  • Death to Spies: Gold

I saw Divine Divinity yesterday, still thinking about it though.