Valentine's Day Giveaway! [IT HAS COME TO AN END. TALLYING VOTES NOW!]

I would like to enter. Thanks for the giveaway!

1. F1 2015
  2. Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45
  3. Duke Nukem Forever
  4. Moss Destruction
  5. The Red Solstice
4 Likes

Haha, you’re going to make me work for this one, @GeekInUndies… It took me longer to type out the message than the algorithm lol

binarydecode = lambda text: ''.join(chr(int(text[i: i + 8], base=2)) for i in range(0, len(text), 8))

Of course, any time!

5 Likes

1.Caravan
2.Skullgirls
3.Darkest hour: Europe '44-'55
4-Moss destruction
5-The way

My image:
To: [REDACTED]

6 Likes

@Rhyagelle, after our heated discussion 'bout β€œBest Waifu Sailor Scout” last night, I came across this Sailor Moonβ„’ Valentines e-card and thought of you. On a side note, I also sent ya a friend request. Happy *premature(?) Valentines Day!

Valentine

*Not a double entendre or innuendo of a lascivious and/or lewd nature.
**Still not entering contest

5 Likes

*Love received:heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

B E H O L D

I didn’t want to single anyone out for this so very important occasion. So this one goes out to you Scribe.

I’m entering to win :
1 SkullGirls
2 World’s Dawn

Good luck everyone!
Much Love

6 Likes

@Haveaheart

EDIT: Thank you for your handmade Valentines card @Haveaheart, but I have to ask, is that a diglett for a tongue you have there?
Capture6w4st4s5

6 Likes

I like the cut of your jib, M00-nsieur M00. You are truly a gentleman of refined tastes. Thank you very much, you’re way too kind, but please feel free to continue on…

*Entering conest, NOT! Gotcha, didn’t I…

6 Likes

Just looking though EVERY entry just to make a list so far and I just noticed. @Leonardo2450, You’ve just joined us yesterday. Now while I did say you need to be two weeks old, I did make an exception… You got a day to do it before it’s null and void. Good luck!

(BTW My bad for making a weird entree for Darkest Hour, I deleted one of the numbers of the web adress for the link and made it into that, don’t worry as it is fixed now.)

6 Likes

flattered :blush: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

What if I told you its a scale model of a heart?

I was so nervous to share my feelings that…
-sunglasses-
My heart was in my throat.

7 Likes

(Early) Happy Valentines Day! Out of curiosity did you enjoy your game from the New Years Giveaway? Anyways, I hope you’re not stuffed, did you leave room for more? Here is K/DA with a side of tasty beefcake, mhmm thatsa spicy…

*You know you want me to enter, yea you do… but I say no to your contest. I am saving myself for another giveaway. I can’t be going around all willy-nilly like, wastin’ my LUCK!

5 Likes

Great giveaway!

I’m only interested in:

1. Duke Nukem Forever

as for my valentine…

@GeekInUndies

vd

6 Likes

Over a month into the New Year and everything is going phenomenally, so far. Sadly I am one of those glass half-empty people. One will almost never get disappointed when one expects the worst. By chance, have you played Deadlight yet, was it any good? Best of luck in the giveaway and thanks, that was sweet of you! Oh, by the way… you aren’t tryin’ to build that reverse harem are you, I’m askin’ for a friend. :smirk:

*Stares in silence disapprovingly, at the host of this contest @Scribesake

5 Likes

Roses are red violets are blue
I wanna eat your booty and i hope
you’ll eat mine to <3 @Scribesake

Most
1 - The Way
2 - Duke Nukem Forever
3 - Twickles
4 - The Ship
5 - Dead Bits
Least

Thank you and good luck :smiley:

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden

View hidden content.

@KSib β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ. β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ.

β€¦β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ€¦ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€œβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ. β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β€” β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ.

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ, β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :wink:

β–ˆ denotes content that was redacted, in case it wasn’t obvious.
*Was it too soon? Happy (5d early) Valentines Day @KSib Much love…
**You want me to enter your contest? Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn…

7 Likes

the only good thing in that whole damn movie if u ask me (20 years ago [when i would even dream of a career in film], now i wouldn’t know, maybe older me would see that differently? I don’t give a damn anyway; the only thing i remember is her getting on my nerves the whole damn movie and me thinking: why the hell is this considered a classic, rofl)

7 Likes

@delenn13 :eyes: Happy future Valentines Day! By the way, with a little help from my friends; forty game keys are gone, with approximately twenty more to go sometime soonβ„’. While we are on the subject of keys, I have a joke for you. What is more dangerous than a locked room full of angry Narns?

Give up yet?

One angry Narn with the key!

One more, stop me if you heard this one before. How many Centauri does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Need help?

Just one, but in the great old days of the Centauri Republic, hundreds of servants would change a thousand light bulbs at our slightest whim!

LM%20fix5
:pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: *Eriouslysay, Ixnay onway ethay ontestcay! :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:

8 Likes

To be honest, I kinda get what you mean if it were by this selection ah-… a unique selection of games.
I myself would choose an egg in a dozen in this line-up. All I can say is hey! If you want to save a game or two, don’t be afraid to give it a shot @GeekInUndies, I honestly see why not. Luck is like love, a fleeting thing, so take it while you can!

Btw, when did I become a β€œDear” to you? I hope you haven’t driven over any deers in these past months… If so, that’s where your luck is hiding.
:deer::racing_car: = :rotating_light::oncoming_police_car:

4 Likes

Oki I’m gonna enter heh
Games I wanna enter for

1. Worlds dawn
  2. Caravan
    3.Replica
    4.The way
  3. The great art race

Hmm let me think…

I’m gonna dedicate this valentines message to
@AHMEDJXZ