Braveland FREE (Steam)

Install now and keep forever - offer ends January 17th at 10AM Pacific

(The link redirects to the Trilogy for some reason, just click on the first game that’s free)

21 Likes

And what is wrong with this picture? :thinking: :rofl:

10 Likes

I do like Steam’s maths sometimes…

Edit: I already had those 2 in my library…not that I knew/remembered :wink:

10 Likes

Picked it up because why not.

4 Likes

Why not. It looks pretty cute.

4 Likes

Once again…Already had it.:laughing: But thanks for posting!:+1:

4 Likes

Keep in mind it’s just 1 of the games that’s free guys not all 3 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you oh so very very very much for pointing that out. Way to go @Shotslol, looking out for the community like that. Whew… I, for one, am no longer confused on what was free or not! :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Sarcasm aside people did try adding the trilogy and got confused why the whole thing wasn’t free.

So ya, it was helpful. Smartass :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe it just me…but I took it as @GeekInUndies was actually complimenting you. Because Yes…If you are in a hurry and didn’t READ everything, you would end up buying all 3…

Edit: Which I actually did…until i realized I already had the darn thing.

4 Likes

No. He was not being genuine. Hence the smug pic and the “Whew”.and the bold/italicized free. He was trying to be funny, and sarcastic.

1 Like

well, I’d agree with both of u here, I do think he was actually complimenting u, because it was indeed a bit confusing, while at the same time, he was throwing in some sarcasm, as he tends to do, and I’d also argue that it was actually pretty funny, and i usually appreciate his humor a lot, but my sense of humor is a bit weird too; i think a lot of ppl here would agree on that too, lol

(and I’m pretty sure he’s perfectly fine with being called a smartass too, lol, but that’s just me assuming things about others in 2019, but he’s actually fine with that too, rofl)

3 Likes

I think memes and especially gif memes should be toned down a bit … just my 2 cents …

2 Likes

@M00, it could be worse sir, at least I wasn’t called a dumb ass. Also you were right on all accounts, you know me too well. By the way, nice one at the end there… POINTS! :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

…when I say “break”, I want a clean break. In the event of a knock-down, you will be directed to go to a neutral corner. Are there any questions? You are professionals so I expect a good, clean fight. Protect yourself at all times. Okay, touch gloves and come out at the bell…

I have a novel idea, lets end this discussion right now about butt-hurt fee-fees, compliments, memes, and sarcasm… before it degenerates any further. Do we really need community leaders to come in here and adult, cause that is where I see this discussion heading. How about getting back on track of the topic at hand or even better yet welcoming @coralinecastell back into the fold… Welcome back, girl!

2 Likes

Welcome back, girl!

Thanks! Missed Chrono. I hope everyone has been well while in my absence, stolen accounts aside.

I do agree with @onLooSe though: sometimes sarcasm can be hard to tell. To me the chances of hurting someone are always too much to risk for an OK joke.

So I dunno, keep that in mind, maybe. One of the things I did not miss about the Chrono forums were the unnecessarily convoluted arguments. I think we could do without them.

5 Likes

I think its all a bit of a misunderstanding. I am going to take a few logical leaps here so correct me if i’m wrong. I am guessing @Shotslol didn’t quite understand that @YQMaoski and @EyeQue was pointing out the price of the package deal for the 3 games cost more than buying the games by themselves currently and therefore made the comment about only one game being free. I am then guessing that @GeekInUndies didn’t realise that misunderstanding and thought the it was a bit odd and redundant as a general comment and therefore made his comment. I assume the sarcasm was an attepmt at humor taken the wrong way and got perceived as a dig.

I hope we can just put this down to crossed wires and move on.

5 Likes

You know what the best way to move on is?

FUNNY VIDEOS

you’re welcome guys, all problems solved 10/10 gg

Edit also this got me laughing my ass off I seriously am unable to cope. Maybe im just so tired I find everything funny.

3 Likes