Valentine's Day Giveaway! [IT HAS COME TO AN END. TALLYING VOTES NOW!]

Hewwo 0w0. I may a bit cringe, I may not be an as good valentine and I’m kind of new to Chrono buuuuut…

pls consider it~ :wink: -(My door’s open)-

(Pic by me, quote by Curiano Quotes Life)

I’d like to add those to the entry:

1. Worlds Dawn
  2. Fairy Fencer F
  3. Caravan
  4. Memories of Vagabond
  5. Replica

Thank you for giving everyone such a nice idea to spend their time and for the opportunity to win ^^ @Scribesake and all the donators <3

6 Likes

Ah, the good ole days of Babylon 5. Don’t remember the answer to this, but do remember how awesome the show was before they turned into a space opera. >.< I used to quiver every episode, scared to see what the enemy would look like. Then we saw, then the war, then meh… and they killed my favourite character too! T_T Still, it was a great show for a long time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Valentines Day, in advance, in case we don’t get to see you two till after then. It is nice that we finally get to meet you. It warms the very cockles of my heart to see you make a man out of my boy, @Scribesake. Kids, they grow up so fast these days, but our little man was always something of a slow-learner. Anyways, fair warning, it is common knowledge how overprotective fathers are of their children, especially their little girl and what would happen if you made her cry. But, as the Lord is my witness, hell hath no fury like a mother who thinks you’re about to hurt her son. Believe you me, I go out of my way to not anger @AcornAvenger, you never want to be on the “wrong” side of her ever, like ever ever. Come on in, sit down, and talk a bit with me. @Scribesake hasn’t told us a whole lot about you, just that you make him very very happy. The other day I asked him what you do, with a sheepish grin he said you are an linguist. I am curious though, @wasabiyoyo, is that very rewarding?

*Nein, Nein, Nein

6 Likes

I so miss those days. :star_struck: Thanks for the Valentine Day “Future” Wishes :heavy_heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart::heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::gift_heart::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Some of my favorite V-Day cards. Love you all! <3

MovieComic-lotr-valentines-christopher-lee-i-am-so-8

8 Likes

Hey some people may enjoy it. And i’m trying to do new things nowadays.

4 Likes

Here’s the thin… Just judging from your name @wasabiyoyo, I have experienced the hot - not too pleasant side of spicy food and just by looking at “Wasabi-YOYO”… I can only see pain in my future if I continue this relationship with you. It’s not you, it’s me. Now if you would KINDLY point that gun away from my face as well as your laser-beam eyes… I am SURE we can have A nice FRIENDSHIP… You have my permission @wasabiyoyo To go try @GeekInUndies. (NOT SAYING YOU HAVE THE ACORN’S PERMISSION, JUST BE WARNED… Not even a machine gun can stop her.) I’m sure he’s a M from all the cries of pain he’s personally done with @AcornAvenger. Like he said…

Shame is, even if you are on the right side, you’re on the wrong side, you just don’t want to be on the WORST side of her… :grimacing: The first time Pops learned of it, or so I heard was Acorn’s Birthday Party.

(@AcornAvenger’s POV of @GeekInUndies ever since the Birthday Party Burnout of 20XX)

5 Likes

i dont know what any of this means but sure. Just give me booty any kind works :smiley:

Sincerely, wasabi

P.S i have lower back pain. please end me.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Chrono.gg community forum @StarsJumper. One could not find a better bunch of like-minded individuals, than here. Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions by joining the discussion(s) or even start up a few topics yourself. Just remember, don’t be a dick. Good luck, talk at you later, and I leave you with an untimely, Happy Valentines Day (card).

*Take your stinking contest away from me, you damned dirty giveaway host!
**Ha, reworded your quote rather succesfully, only changed a few words @StarsJumper

4 Likes

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I like cats
Maybe you do too?

Yes I am best poet in the world!!!

1. World’s dawn
  2. Fairy Fencer F
  3. Skullgirls

Any of these would be pretty cool :>

Thanks for the GA!!

5 Likes

HEEEY!
…Even if you’re right, the truth still hurts… The shower’s been broken for days now and keeps on repeating the lyrics for “What is love!” I mean I don’t mean to keep hurting it, I’m just an above average hairy guy!

Anyways, as my last valentines card I give on here for Pre-Valentines day on Chrono would be for you @GeekInUndies. Have a happy valentines and I hope you actually have someone adequate for you to share your love with!

3 Likes

Indeed, my friend. Babylon 5 was my first real brush with a heavily serialized science fiction television show, as opposed to the mostly episodic sci-fi that I grew up with. To this day, B5 is on my Top 10 Science Fiction Shows of All Time list. The complex relationship between Londo Mollari and G’Kar, the rise and fall of the various empires, and the design work on costumes, makeup, and star ships. I could go on, but I will defer to @delenn13. Anyways, Happy less-than-24-hours-away Valentines Day, @Danacscott

Danacscott

* “What I’d really love, is to enter @Scribesake’s giveaway. It might happen. Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt.”

4 Likes

The games I would like to enter for are:

1. Duke Nukem Forever
  2. Poker Night at the Inventory
  3. Fairy Fencer F
  4. Caravan
  5. Telltale Texas Hold’Em

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s day!

4 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway.

I’d like to enter for these games:

1. The Way
  2. Caravan
  3. Mad Games Tycoon

b9052e2a55dfa1f92f8baf8fcc9a237d

good luck guuuuuuys

3 Likes

I was planning to pass on this one because it was Lunar New Year sale, so there was a good opportunity just to buy those I wanted the most. So I did… and this evening this CAPSLOCK headliner part about @GeekInUndies caught my attention. After looking through the team, I realizes something… I totally forgot to buy Fairy Fencer F while it was on sale :scream_cat: so hope it’s not too late to enter

1. Fairy Fencer F
  2. Skullgirls
  3. Replica
  4. Memories of a Vagabond

And here’s the Valentine for @GodDamnZambie

Valentine Day is near, lots of love to everyone here :+1: If you’re not with your loved ones for this day, or there’s no one on horizon, then love to yourself counts 100%. I remember some of my best holidays were just I, myself and me :\

6 Likes

wondered what would happen if someone decided to donate some games on the last day :thinking:

4 Likes
  1. Fairy Fencer F
  2. The Way
  3. Mad Games Tycoon
  4. Moss Destruction
  5. Twickles

And thanks :wink:

4 Likes
  1. Skullgirls
  2. Twickles
  3. The Way
  4. Replica
  5. Fairy Fencer F

happy valentines to my dog! (just my dog)
and thanks to everyone for this giveaway!

3 Likes

Awww Scribblenaut :3 food is the way to my heart. You know me so well :heart: And every mother loves a Valentines from her child!
Also these keys are from @GeekInUndies only. He just asks permission from the head of the house usually :sunglasses::laughing:

Aww @Danacscott - only of course :heart: I might be a little nutty being a squirrels valentine but I suppose we go together like… well… squirrels and acorns :wink:
Besides, vengeance will be coming February 15th…

Stay away from my husband! :laughing::laughing:

Ahh I see I have trained you both well…
Fear me, @Danacscott - you better watch out the next time an acorn is stolen

Only I can shoot my man :neutral_face:

I feel like I have traumatized my only child :sob:

:broken_heart:

Happy (almost) Valentines day everyone! I hope you have someone special out there to kiss today.
I will be kissing alcohol :thinking: :laughing:

Thanks @Scribesake for the giveaway and @GeekInUndies for providing the games.
You all cheer me up on these long, dreadful days where everything seems quite bleak :blush:

*insert Valentine’s meme I have no time to find here…

5 Likes
  1. Fairy Fencer F
  2. World’s Dawn
  3. Skullgirls
  4. Mad Games Tycoon
  5. The Way

Happy Valentines to everyone

3 Likes