Valentine's Day Giveaway! [IT HAS COME TO AN END. TALLYING VOTES NOW!]

Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor

*Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor
Yes, this is by far the laziest Valentines Day card that I have made as of yet. Hunting down these images and/or “e-cards”, photo-editing the vast majority of them so they aren’t just stock, not to mention trying to personalize each card to a specific recipient, has been time-consuming to say the least. Call it insanity I guess… why else would I do this? AcornAvenger, bless her heart, pulled a “Dorthy” and yanked the curtain back. Thus being revealed, Scribesake, you know now why I wouldn’t enter the contest, a contest where 99.9% of the original 20 keys donated to the giveaway were mine to begin with.
*Go away there is nothing to see here.

4 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @Scribesake, @GeekInUndies and @AcornAvenger!

1. Duke Nukem Forever
  2. The Way
  3. Endorlight

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Here’s a nice little card for you all!

I’m horrible…:grin:

6 Likes
                                              `````..```       ````                                         
                                            `:;,,::,,.,,,.`  `.,,,::.                                       
                                            `:;,;*;,...,,::.`.,:,;*+;`                                      
                                            ,i;:*#+;,..,::;:,:;ii++zz;`                                     
                                          `,ii;;+z#+*;;::::;ii*##ii*zz:`````                                
                                        `.;++*++znz###+*;;:;++###;:;+n*,..,,.`                              
                                     `.,*#z#+zznxn+#zznz###+#nn++ii;in#;:;;;,.``                            
                                   `:+#zzzz#znxMWz*+z#zznxxnzMn+#++;inz+*+#*,`.:.                           
                                 `:*#zznzzxxnMMWWn+*###zn#znxxn#z++i*nnz##*.``:+*.                          
                                .,;i*##znxMMxMWWMz#****++ii#znxzz#zzznxnzz+i;,+#z#`                         
                               `::,,*#+*#nxxnnxn#++****i**i*+zn#+#zznnnxnzznnnn##n;                         
                               .:;i+#z+*+##+++**iii***++++*+#++**+#nxnnxMn#nxxnzzxz`                        
                               .;+###znzzzzzz#*i;ii+#nnnn#+##+*++zxMMxnxz+*zxxnnnnx,                        
                              `:##++z#zzzxMxnn#+#znxxMxxz##zz##znxMWWMnz+**#nnnnn#n+`                       
                              ,+zz##nnnnnMMxxnnxMMMxxxz++znxnnxxMMMWMxzzz##nnzznnnnni                       
                             `*+*xMzxMMMMMMMxMMMMMxxxz+*#nxxxxMWWWWMx#+####nxznxMMxn#`                      
                             :#*+MMnMMMWWMMMMWWWWWWMMxnMMMMMMWW@WWMn+*+zznxxMMMMMxzz#:                      
                           `.*++zzxxMMWWWMMWWWWW@@WWWWWWWWWWWW@@WMz+**#xMMMMWWWMxxnnn+`                     
                         `,,i+++*#nxMWWWWWWWWWW@@@@WWWW@@@@@@@@WMz*ii+zxMMWWWWWMMMxxxx;                     
                        `;++++*i*zxMWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@WWWW@@@@@WWWMx+;;i*zxMMWWWMMxxxxxMMz`                    
                       `,*+#++#znxMW@@WWWWWWWWW@@@@@WW@@@@@@WWWMxnz#++nxMMWWMxxnnxxMWWx,                    
                       .;+#++#znxMMW@@WWWWWWWW@@@@@@W@@@@@@@@@WWWWMxxxMWWWWWMMMMWWWWW@W+`                   
                      .;*#z#+##nMMMW@@WWWWWWWWW@@@@@W@@@@@@@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@W@@@WWWW@M;                   
                     `:*zxx#+##xMWWW@WWWWWWWWWW@@@@@W@@@@@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMWWW#                   
                    `,*zxMx#nxxxWWWWWWWWMWMMWWW@@@@@W@@@@@@WWWMMMMWW@@@@@@@WWWWWW@WWMMWMz.                  
                   `i+znxMnzxMMMWWWWWWWWWMWWWWMW@@@@@W@@@@@WWMMMMMMWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWMMn;                  
                  `.*zxMMWxnxMWWWWWWWWWWMMMWMMxMW@@@@WWWWW@WWWMMWMMWW@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWWMxxz`                 
                 ``,#MWWWWnnxMWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMxWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@@@@@@WW@@@@WxznMi                 
                .,i#xMWWWxzxMMWWWWMMxxxxxMMMWWWMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WxnxWz                 
               .*#xxMMWWWxxMMMWWWMMMxxxxxxMMWWWMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WMWWM.                
              `+xxMMMMWWWMMMMWWWWMMMxxxxxxMMWWWMWWWWWMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWW:                
              .xMxMxMMMWWMMMWWWMMMxxxxxxxxMMWWWWWWWWWWWMMWWWWWMMMMMMMMWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WMW;                
              ;WMxxxxMMWWWMWW@WxnnxxxxMxxxxxMMWMWWWWWWWWMMWWMMxxxxxxxxxMWWWW@@@#@@@@@@@@WMW;                
              *WxxxxMMWWWWWWW@WxzznxxxMxxnnnxMMMMWWWWWWWWMMMMxnnzzzznnnxxMMMW@@##@@@@@@@WWW:                
             :MMnnxxMMWWWWWWxzMn#+#nnxxxnnz#znMMMMWWWWWWMMMxxnz##++#zzznnxxxM@@@###@@@@@@WM,                
             #xxnxxxMMWW@WWx::+z#**nxxxxz#+*++zMMMMMWWMMMxnnnz#++**+++##znnnxW@@###@@@@@@Wx,                
            `zzxxxxMMWWWW@@+.:*z#i;#xxnn+*****+zxxxMMMxxnnzz#+******++##zznnnM@@###@@@@@WWn.                
           `*#zMxxMMMWWWW@W;::iz#i;*nn#*i**++***#zznnnnz##++*iiiiiii*+++#zzznxW@@@@@@@@WMWn.                
           :zi#nxxxMMWW@@@x,::;#+;;;**iii*++++*i**++++****iii;iiiiii***++##znxM@@@@@@@@@MMx.                
          `;#i+znxxMMWW@@@*.,,;#+i;;iiiiii*ii*+*;;;i;;;;;;;i;;iiiiiii***++##znM@@@@@@@@@WMx,                
          .+#+#zxxxMWWW@@W;.,,;#*;;;i;iiiii;;;**;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;iiiiiiiii*+###nM@@@@@@@@@WMMi                
          .*++znxMMMWW@@@x,.,,i+;::;i;i*iii;::i*i;;;;;;:;;;;ii;;iii;ii***++##nxW@@@@@@@@WWMz`               
          `i+#zxxMMWW@@@@z.,,,i+;::;;i*i;;i;:;*+i;;i;;::;;;;ii;;iii;;ii**+++#zxW@@@@@@WWWWMWi               
          `+zzzxMMWWW@@@@*.,,:+#;;;;iii:::;;;;++i;;;;:::;;;;;;;;iiiiii***++++#xW@@@@WWWWWWMWx`              
           *MMMMMMWW@@@@W:.,,:z+;;;;i*;,,,:::i+*ii;::::;;;ii;;;;;iii***i***++#xW@@@@@WWWWWMMW.              
           .MMMMMMWW@@@@M,.,,:#+;:;i*i:,:,,,:*+ii;;:::::;;;i;;;iiiiiii*i***++#xWW@@@@WWWWWWMM,              
            #MMMxMWW@@@@x..,,:#*;;i**:::::,,;+*;;::::ii;;:;;;;iiiiiiiii***++#zxWW@@@@WWWWWWMM:              
            .zxxMMWW@@@@z..,,;#i;i**;,:;::::*+i;::::iiiii;;;;;;i;;;iii*****+#zxWW@@@@@WWWWWMM;              
             ,znnMMMWWW@#.,,,;#i;i*;,,::::;*+*i;;::i*i;;ii;iiiiiiiiiii*****+#zxWW@@@@@@@@WWMM;              
              .*zxxMMWW@*..,,*#i;ii,.,,,::i++i;;;;i**i;;;i;;;i;iiiiiii*****++zxW@@@@@@@@@WWMx;              
                ,nMWMWWW;...,*#iii,.,,,,,:*+i;;;;i*+*i;;;i;;;;;iiiii*******++zMW@@@@@@@@@WWMx:              
                 :MWWWWW:,,,:+z**:.,,,,,,;*+i;;;i*iii;iii;;iiiiiiiii******+++nW@@@@@@@@@@WMMz:`             
                  *xMWWx,,,,:+n+i..,,,,,:*+*i;;i*i:,:;;ii;;;;iiiiii*******++#xW@@@@@@@@@@WMMxz`             
                  .znMWz.,,,,*x+:.,,,,,,i+*ii;i**:,.,:;ii;;;;;;ii*i***i***++#x@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWn`             
                   *xMM+.,,,,*x*,,,,,,:;*+i;;;**;,,,,:i*i;;;;;;iiii***i**+++zM@@@@@@@@@@@@@WM;              
                   `+Mx;.,,,:*x;,::,,,:i+i;;;i*;,,,,,i**i;;ii;;iii***ii**+++zM@@@@@@@@@@@@@W*`              
                    `+#:.,,,:*n:::::,,;++;;:;i;,,,::;**;;;i**iiiii**iiii***+zM@@@@@@@@@@@@Wi`               
                     `,,..,::#+:::::,:*+i;;;i:,,,,:;i*i;;;i*ii;;;iiiii*****+#M@@@@@@@@@@@@x:`               
                     `;:..,:;z*::::,,;+*;:;*;,.,,,:;**;:;i*;;;;;;;i;ii****++#M@@@@@@@@@@@Wz.                
                     `i,..,:iz;,::,,:*z#ii*;,.,,,:;ii;:;i*i::;;;;;i;ii***+++zW@@@@@@@@@@WM.                 
                     .;,,,,,i+:,,,,,;#WMnz*:,,,,,:i*i;;ii*;::;;;iiiiiii**+++zW@@@@@W@@WMx*                  
                     ,;,,,,,ii:,,,,,iM@@@#;:,,,,:;**ii*;:::;;;*++++###***+++n@@@@@WWWWWni.                  
                     ,:.,,,:ii:,,,,:*xW@x;:::,,,;*+**+*:,,,::*nxxnnnnn#+++++x@@@@WWWWWW+:`                  
                     ,,..,,:;::,,,,iznMMi::::,,:*++#z*:,,.,,;xW@@WMxxxxnn#++x@@@@WWWWWW*,`                  
                    `:,.,,,::::,,,:+xMM#,::;;::i##zn+::,,,,:zWMMMMWMMMxxxz++x@@@@WMxWWW;`                   
                    .:,.,,,,,,,,,,;zW@x:,::;::;+nnn+:,:::,:*zn##++znxxxMMn++x@@@WMxxWWx;`                   
                    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;+zx*,,,::::#MMx+:,,,,,:*zz#+***++#zznn#++n@@WWMxMWM:`                    
                    ,,,.,,,,,,,,,::i+*:,,,:,,iM@x*,,,,,,:*znz#ii**+++##++**+xWWWMMMMM*`                     
                    ::,.,,,,,,,,,,:;i;:,,::,;n@M*,,,,,::inxxn#ii*+++###+***+x@WMnxnxn,                      
                    ;;,,,,,,,,,,,,:;i;:,,,,:z@M*:,,,,,:;#xMMxn+*++#zzz#****#M@@n*x#i,                       
                    :;:,,,,,.,,,,,:;;:,,,,:z@M;,::::::;+zznxMWxnzznxn#+****zM@@Mnz:                         
                    :;::::,,.,,,,,:;:,,,,,z@x:.,:::::;+zzzzznMMWWMMxz+****+nW@Wnz:                          
                    ,;;::,,,,,,,,:;:,,.,,+WM;..,::;:;+##zzz#znxxxxnz+*****+xW@x;;.                          
                    ,;;:::::,,,,,::,..,,;zni,..,,::;*##++#+++#zzz++***+***+xWWMz+`                          
                    ,;::::::,,,,,,,,,,,:*#i:,,,,,::i#z+**i**i***+***ii****zMWWxx;                           
                    ,:::::::,,,,,,,,,,,:i;:,,,,,,,:*##+*iiiiiiiiiiiiiii**+xWWxn;                            
                    ,:;;:::::::,,,,,,,,:::,,,,,,,:;+##+**;;;iiiiiiiiiii**#MWMzi                             
                    ,;;;;;;::::,,.,,,,:::,,,::,,,;i*+++**;;;;;;iiiiiiii**zWM#:`                             
                    :;;;;;::::::,.,,,::::,,,::,,:iii*++*ii;;;;;;iiii*ii*+xMn:                               
                    .;;:::::::::,,,,:,,,,,,,:,,:iiii*+*i;;;;;;;iiii*****#xx*                                
                    `;;;::::::::,:::,,,,,,,,:::i*i;i*++*i;;:;;iiiii****+nM*`                                
                    `;;;:::::::,,:::,,,,,,::::i+i:;i+###*;;;;;iiii*****#xn`                                 
                     ;;;:::::::,,,::::,,,::::,**;::i+#+++i;;;;iiii****+zx,                                  
                     ,;;::::::,,::::::::::::,,ii:,;i*+*+**i::;;iii***+#x+                                   
                     `;;:::::,,::::::::::;;:,:i;::;i*i***i;;:;;iii*+++zx,                                   
                      ;;;::::,::::::::::;;::,;i:::;i****ii;;:;;;ii*###xz                                    
                      :;;;::,,:::,:::::::::::+#;;;i+#++*iii;;;;;i**#znx:                                    
                      ,;;;::,,,:::::::::,,,:;#x+ii*znz#+*iiiiiiii*+#nxz`                                    
                      ,;;;;::,:::::::::,,,,:;#Mx#+zxMxnz#*ii;iii*++zxMi                                     
                      .;;::::,::::::::,,,,:;;#MxznxxMMMMxn#+i;ii++#zxn`                                     
                      .;:::::,:::::::::,,::;i#xxnxxMMMMMMxxn+iii+#znx*                                      
                      ,;::::::,::::::,,:,:;ii#nnnxxxMWWMMxxxn+**+znxx,                                      
                      :::;:::::::::::,,,:::i*zz##zznxMMMxxMMxn+*#nxxz`                                      
                     .;:;;;::::::::::::,::;*+zz+**+#znnnznxMMxz+#nxxi                                       
                     ,:::;;::::::::::::,::i*+zz++++#znnnzznxMMnznxxz`                                       
                    `;::::;::::::::::,,::;**+z+***+#znnz##zxMxnnxMx;                                        
                    ,;:::::;::::::::,,,::i**#z#########+++znMnnxMM#`                                        
                    ::::::::::::::,,,,::;i**nxxxxxn####+##znnnxMMx,                                         
                   .;;::::;;:::::,,,,:::i**znxxMMMn###zzzzznxMMWM*                                          
                   ,;;;:::;;:::,,,,,,::;i*zxnnnnxxz##znnnxnxMMWW#`                                          
                   ;;;*;::;::::,,,,,:::;*zxxnzzzzzzzznxxxxMMWWWz`                                           
                  .i:;+iii;;::,,,,,,::;i#xMxnz##z#zznxxxMMWWW@n.                                            
                  :*i+zzz;::,::,,,,,::;*xWMMxzz#zzznxxxxMW@@Wz.                                             
                 `i###zzzi:,,,*:,,:::;*nWWMMxnnnnnnxxxxMW@@W#`                                              
                 ,i*++++z+:,.,+;,,:;;i#MWWWWMxnxxxxMMMMW@Wz:                                                
                :i;i+++#n#iii*n+,::;i**#xWW@WMxxxMMWWWMz*,                                                  
                ,*++###*#zzznnxz;**i**,`.;+nMMMMMn#+i,`                                                     
                 `,i*+z+*#+*++zzzn#iz:      `....`                                                          
                    .;zz+*ii*+nnnz#**`                                                                      
                      ,+#++znnnz+##;`                                                                       
                        .*zz##z#i#z:                                                                        
                          .:*+++i+n,                                                                        
                            `,*#i##`                                                                        
                              `;*#.                                                                         
                                ``                                                                          

Whoa, hold on there Dorthy, stop-stop-stop let go of that curtain! I have an image to uphold, how else am I going to remain persona non grata? After all, I have made some effort to keep my gaming philanthropy relatively anonymous to the masses. Oh well, what’s done is done. Please, no worries @AcornAvenger, I am still very much in lesbians with you. Talk to ya real soon™…

P.S. Who doesn’t love a lil’ ASCII art?

5 Likes

1.Fairy Fencer F
2.The Way
3.Telltale Texas Hold 'Em
4.Duke Nukem Forever
5.Replica

Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Thanks for the giveaway!!

5 Likes

Well well well, I somehow knew the Wizard of Oz 's true colors would be so green… Speaking of which, I suppose that makes sense since the next holiday giveaway would be near St.Patrick’s day. So thank you @GeekInUndies, and to digress, people should be more like you in the sense of giving away their spare keys, and to digress further, not how you have the inability to wear pants, but I digress. So thank you once again and seeing that it is the appropriate time, (At least for me.) Happy Valentines day!

AHHH! I didn’t mean that you were inadequate for him, I just thought that he should give you a fashionable date, maybe dinner at the plaza or a 1.vs.1 on a particular fighting game. Pops should spend some private 1 on 1 with you more often… and perhaps somewhere where I can’t hear you both… If you know what I mean eating endless and endless bags of nuts… you squirrel. Happy Valentines day @AcornAvenger and I hope you enjoy your alcohol-free alcohol while you still can!

Anyways, The giveaway will end once I officially announce an end tomorrow. From there we right now have 32 total legitimate contestants and may grow a few more during that time. I bid you a fair ado, and remember; “MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!”

3 Likes

Thanks and much love to @Scribesake.

1. The Dark Stone from Mebara
  2. Moss Destruction
  3. F1 2015
  4. Twickles
  5. Mad Games Tycoon

Happy Valentine’s Day to @coralinecastell (if she doesn’t mind :wink: ) !

5 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

Hello @everyone… not sure if that would work or not, but just wanted to let you all know that it is OVER! Seeing that it is my first giveaway on here (Or like ever… Who puts a giveaway in the hands of an unprofessional?) I wanted to go over how the process will go on how I’ll pick who wins or not. It’s not first come first served unless it’s where you placed your votes on here.

Each one of you has a listed number, I am going to pull out a Random Number Generator and set it up for it to go 1 to 33. It generates a number, I pick it, the person who then won wins their top picked price that wasn’t already taken. There might be a delay in-between since I am new here I might have a limited number of posts (A.K.A Private messages) to sent between you all. So don’t mind if I am a day or two behind, I’m coming for ya!

Just wanted to let you know and I’ll be as quick as I can, thank you for your patience. I’m doing the votes right now.

10 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway <3

5 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway and kinda neat to see what happens behind the curtain :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Books rolling
03bb461ee8aef5bef4254c2dd8f3ee67a76d8d7a_hq

8 Likes

Number 1?!?

tenor

9 Likes

good luck to everyone :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes, and from what I have, you just so won your number 1 game! Will get that to you shortly.
rTd11O3n_400x400

6 Likes

10 Likes

Happy Valentines day, my boy! Once again, congratulations for your “New User of the Month” achievement and thank you for hosting this Valentines Day giveaway. Call it kismet, that your desire to host a contest coincided with the plans that @AcornAvenger and I had previously made for a giveaway this holiday. Feel free to reach out to Mom or Dad if ya need help (or the more active members of the Giveaway Gang; @delenn13, @Gnuffi, @PeteMcc, @yoshirules, @YQMaoski) You made me proud @Scribesake. Anyways Son, I will keep this short before I ramble and go off on some random tangent.

*This flowchart is like 100% accurate representation of that aspect of me

9 Likes

I would like to publicly thank @GeekInUndies and @AcornAvenger (in no particular order) for another awesome giveaway :3

Happy Valentines day everyone!

(was about to turn in and sleep but that was a really nice surprise for me <3 )

6 Likes

Last and certainly the most important, Happy Valentines Day to my better half, @AcornAvenger. I could not have done a lot of “this” without you. Step back, close your eyes, take a deep breath, breathe out slowly, and smile. I got you, Boo.

Acorn

P.S. Who procrastinates? Wait, what… I procrastinate… me? Never!?!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Did I win?

7 Likes