Valentine's Day Giveaway! [IT HAS COME TO AN END. TALLYING VOTES NOW!]

i took her to penthouse and i freaked it, I FREAKED ET

5 Likes

Nope it didn’t work but checked the post anyways :wink:
Dw. We all can just be gratefull to even recieve such a nice chance of winning a game

6 Likes

What specifically did not work, @StarsJumper?

*Those game keys were mine. If there is an issue with a key, please message me.

6 Likes

A bit late, but you make everyday feel like Valentines, better half, @GeekInUndies
Happy late Valentines. Thanks for being there. And remember I’m here, too, bae

xD

I don’t either! See? Perfect match xDD

7 Likes

Accidentally broke my keyboard yesterday cleaning it. Got a new one and I’ll get more keys to you guys shortly.

Why I never! … sometimes…

8 Likes

Yay late Valentines day game!! thanks to @GeekInUndies @AcornAvenger and @Scribesake and everyone else involved!

6 Likes

Thanks to @GeekInUndies @AcornAvenger and @Scribesake
Happy Valentines Day!!

6 Likes

Thank you @GeekInUndies @AcornAvenger and @Scribesake ^^

4 Likes

I would thank @GeekInUndies @AcornAvenger and @Scribesake, but I did not win, so yah boo sucks.

4 Likes

Thank you (x4) and you’re all very welcome. That being said, @AcornAvenger and @Scribesake seriously deserve every bit of the credit. All I did was donate a few games to a giveaway… they on the other hand; had to gather all the names, the games that people wanted, use discobot or https://www.random.org/ to determine who the winners were, and then contact said winners with news of the game(s) that they won.

O.P.T. of joy
*Yes, a happy O.P.T. of joy

3 Likes

A giant thank you to @GeekInUndies @AcornAvenger @DontBeSilly @Agetime and @Scribesake for the generous giveaway and for the free game!

giphy

I got Duke Nukem Forever! I hear it’s great and with 14 years in development…how could it not be amazing, right?!? :laughing:

Thanks again to all my fellow Chronies and I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s day!

6 Likes

Thank you all and @everyone for entering guys, I do hope that you enjoy all the games you’ve got and be sure to play them thoroughly and enjoy them as well. Also, If it were not for @GeekInUndies and the other GREAT donators (@DontBeSilly&@Agetime) There would be no games to give out. So, in essence, the donators had to put me in the trouble to gather all the names, to give out all the games, so even if @GeekInUndies CLAIMS to do so little, all of the peoples GAINS came from them.

So I forgot to mention this in the messages I gave everyone, but please give a round of applause towards both @DontBeSilly and @Agetime as well please.

Thank you @LordAo, but maybe next time… you should enter BEFORE the day it ends. So next time, be ON time please :wink:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Of course you were saving that…

4 Likes

5 Likes

No thanksies for me and Agetime :confused:

4 Likes

Really sorry I forgot to thank you both. I edited my ‘thank you’ post to fix that, I hope that’s enough. Sorry again.

5 Likes

right, I have to admit I laughed a lot of it :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: because the first thing I thought was a scene like that:

%20-%20Imgur

But do not need to be worried, these things happen :laughing::laughing:

By the way … I wanted to thank @Scribesake for making this giveaway for community and for accepting some keys that I had with me (I intended to make a giveaway already some time … a long time … but I’m too lazy :sweat_smile::joy:) ,I hope the winners of the giveaway will enjoy their prizes :heavy_heart_exclamation::gift::heavy_heart_exclamation:

PS: Just now I realized that I did not put anything on Valentine’s Day :scream::scream::scream: (sorry those days were a little complicated so I did not even realize it), so … to compensate (despite being 5 days late :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:), here it is:

6 Likes

Haha nice…it wasn’t too far from that in all honesty XD

5 Likes

Saving what exactly?

5 Likes