The World Through Your Eyes

Don’t be silly, be quiet!:smiley:

I can see you’ve already connected the water cooling tubes.

7 Likes

Ahah… good catch :smiley: didint notice that myself.

4 Likes

Went out for a walk with my wife, she found a four-leaf clover :four_leaf_clover: gave it to me. :open_hands:

One of thethe warmer Thanksgiving days I can remember for sure. These birds look content.

11 Likes

Done the swap. Few “moments” if anyone cares :smiley:

12 Likes

Pretty lights * u *

4 Likes

I think i have made a unicorn. USB stick is his horn…

6 Likes

Got around to baking again today.

16 Likes

Early christmas gift from my girlfriend. I will finally have decent headphones , first time in my life probably as i always cheaped out on this aspect of gaming.

12 Likes

Woke up to this news this morn…It’s our sister church…

The building, which was built in 1897, has been destroyed.

5 Likes

Sad to hear, Hopefully they can rebuild it in a similar style.

4 Likes

Had one not far from here get burned in a raid.
It was not reported on the news. Social media shut down talks about it.

Why? Because the raid was a kidnapping raid. Those people taken are piles of ash now, I’m sure.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Just updating you guys that I haven’t been anywhere near as active as I normally am because my third child, and first daughter, has been born! My life has been absolutely topsy turvy and crazy busy, but we’re extremely blessed and excited.

17 Likes

5 Likes

Third time’s a charm^^

5 Likes

Congrats :grinning:

5 Likes

Congratulations, I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

5 Likes

thank you all! We are all doing well, my wife is still recovering some but hanging in there pretty well.

10 Likes

Congrats man! Super exciting news!

4 Likes

Had the good fortune of finding a very good offer on salmon recently, fish of most sorts tend to fall outside of my comfortable price range. So I was pretty excited about getting to try cooking this today.

I found an interesting recipe that marinated it with some lemon juice and peel, soy sauce and cumin the last of which is why I picked this one. I’m a great fan of cumin and it is not a very traditional fish type spice but it worked out really well. Also topped with minced dill, chives and lemon slices.

Turned out really well, but then salmon is a very forgiving fish it’s hard to mess it up.

17 Likes

A massive understatement; short of scorching it to black powder ash, it’s nigh impossible to screw up. Yet, back home, most of salmon dishes that the local inns serve, serve the salmon raw or just barely licked by flame. You wouldn’t know it though.

Also, that dish above and the fish itself looks great. I had slurry (beans and potatoes mixed with cheeze and whatever else I could find). I’ll likely regret it later, lolz

4 Likes