The World Through Your Eyes

Frozen rain is on the no fun list (along with slush from the mix of rain and snow. like seriously, did you expect me to have a snowball fight with melted ice?)

6 Likes

I may be up to go good, but I am not so bad…

8 Likes

It’s pretty and pretty destructive…

15 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes

Dogos and winter.

11 Likes

Snow is such an amazing thing. Snow storms aren’t fun at all, though.

6 Likes

Made myself this shoe box , you can also sit on top of it to fit your shoes , all it’s missing now is few pillows on top to make it comfy . Took me around 6 hours .

16 Likes

this is absolutely outstanding. Love the color choice! Can you show us the inside? It has one shelve in the middle? How many pairs does it fit? Awesome handle as well. I had no idea you were versed in carpentry but maybe I’ve just not been paying attention. That’s one heck of a cool skill to have!

8 Likes

Not as many pairs as you would think but still , better than nothing . And nope, the fact that i’m used to be somewhat of a carpenter wasnt publicly available until now lol.

Thanks ! I love these sort of greens and i just happend to have that handle from earlier and it just fitted perfectly.

15 Likes

That looks fantastic. if you do put a cushion or upholstery on it leave at least enough space on the edges so one can put their shoe on it for tying laces standing up without dirtying the fabric. At least that’s how I prefer to tie my laces.

8 Likes

Looks like something you would find in IKEA - nicely done, looks very sturdy. I would’ve probably given up before I even thought about making one.

6 Likes

to add to @Fraggles idea maybe the lid/door can have a stiff brush mat on the inside so you can clean the base of the shoe before/after wearing

5 Likes

I’m on Instagram as well: Instagram/cassiorhr

10 Likes

Gave you a follow! Especially like the last pic. well done! :butterfly:

10 Likes

Awwww… Thank you <3

6 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/t/school-thread/18254/75?u=pylinaer

@delenn13

2 people in the same ditch and someone broke at least one control arm for their left front wheel. And that’s just in a small little radius.

7 Likes

Snowy day

8 Likes

Ironically you live way more south than me but we have no snow over here :smiley:

4 Likes

Took me about 8 hours I believe.

13 Likes

Wow, good job!

I haven’t done a real jigsaw in ages…

4 Likes