The World Through Your Eyes

How come my water doesn’t do these tricks?

6 Likes

I like the fire imitation ones, those look neat. I think it’s funny that they use an Irish beer to write Chinese… lol!

5 Likes

Ready!

Set!

Go!

13 Likes

Uh , sexy! Someone finally got into RGB stuff :>

6 Likes

Printed myself this Dark Souls poster today . Probably my favorite game ever though this is from the REMASTERED which was just a cheap cashgrab imho

12 Likes

How many ink cartridges did it take to print it?

7 Likes

None :slight_smile: i work with various printing machines so it’s just something i have access at my work.

8 Likes

Can I ask what you work with?

Twice a year I work at printers for work I do to an international magazine, and I quite love the environment! So you piqued my interest haha

6 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. That is very informative.

But I have to say. If I’m close enough to a spider to see their eyes and figure out their arrangement, just nope. I’d be too scared of it jumping on me or getting away. The closest I will get is broom’s length.

The swing! swing! “Did I get it?” SWING! SWING! “It’s in the broom bristles!” Stomp! Stomp! “I got it!”

I mean, it’s bad enough that I occasionally wake up with several bug bites somewhere on my body and I am just thankful I woke up.

6 Likes

Ofcourse you can :smiley: Am with quite a few different things. I have UV printing machine , digital printing machine, cutting laser and wide format printing machine under me . Few other secondary machines i need to operate from time to time as well.

6 Likes
Today's Project (Data Warning)

These are some weird ass timing… But they work well…

Installed a new CPU cooler

10C drop in idle, nice.

Glamour shots for @DontBeSilly

One last thing to do.

Ermm… Okay this is the last thing to do.

7 Likes

Pretty sweet :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

:cat2:

10 Likes

Some shots that i took today :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Your photography skills are amazing both IRL and In-game.

9 Likes

Neighbour’s dog. :dog:

Her name is Duda.

13 Likes

Thank you very much, appreciate it! :blush:

7 Likes

Hot Air Balloon and Paragliding :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You must have meant Doggo*

8 Likes

Bought myself a new bicycle yesterday, gave it some final adjustments and took it out on it’s maiden voyage today. It was a really lovely early autumn day too so I’ve had a pretty good time.

17 Likes