The World Through Your Eyes

Curitiba wine market

8 Likes

I donā€™t have a good picture, but I found out today that Apple EarPods can survive the washer and dryer (low) and still workā€¦

But not without severe damage.
:cry:

Just placed an order for what I hope are new ones (sold by Amazon).

4 Likes

Ouch! Hopefully your experiment with that is overā€¦

On the other hand, I was at the gym with my new water bottle a little earlierā€¦ I know at least a couple of people who would want to get their claws on something similarā€¦ :grin:

9 Likes

I see what they did there :grin:

6 Likes

Hold on Iā€™m driving to Curitiba ASAP wait for me!

(For real though, folks, it be a fiiiiiiine city. Also full of Capybaras!)

6 Likes

@Enki we need this!!

7 Likes

@DontBeSilly @YQMaoski

Ship it immediately, Iā€™ll pay when I reach the bank, ETA unknown.

9 Likes

Iā€™m moving to Curitiba in December, this was a chance to immerse in the culture of ParanĆ”. As you said before, itā€™s an amazing city to live in.

So, when you be aroundā€¦ mi casa su casa :relaxed:

6 Likes

Barigui Park

7 Likes

Oh, weā€™re not so far! Also one of my closes friends is moving there too. Cool! Is it cold as a bitchā€™s heart down there too? Because Iā€™m freezing.

6 Likes

So iā€™ve been helping my Mom out with her plants this morning and this was the result :smiley: i guess i need to gi back to digging school or what ?

14 Likes

Ease off the weight bench there, or use higher quality shovels.

7 Likes

so finally rebuild of my PC is done ! Two rgb fans on top was the last touch. Huge thanks to @Pylinaer for helping me out with the picking parts stuff!

16 Likes

It so shinyā€¦ pets system

May I be so rude as to ask your final cost?

4 Likes

Im like a crowā€¦ slothcrow? I like shinies. It was 520euros but iā€™ve used GPU,PSU and SSD from my old PC so that did cut cost down significantly.

4 Likes

Awesome. ^^ Manā€¦ That must be hypnotic with the lights off. I love how it turned out.

4 Likes

10 Likes

@DontBeSilly Sweet! It is so shiny pets system and sloth :heart:

Wish I could get lighted stuff, I canā€™t see jack on my keyboard in low light, lol

6 Likes

Why is Jack on your keyboard :question:

9 Likes

That is gorgeous! :star_struck::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

5 Likes