The World Through Your Eyes

13 Likes

sigh Wish I could take as good photos as you do @NICK9X9 ^^

6 Likes

This was yesterday:

and today:

8 Likes

They grow fast, they are the speedrunners of growing up!

8 Likes

A few more update videos:

Yesterday:

and today, 1 week old:

8 Likes

Strange Clouds in my city…

8 Likes

Almost a week since the last video I threw on here, I have been updating more frequently on my channel:

This is a small part of a outdoor concert earlier. It was a full hour of carillon music:

9 Likes

Went to go spend $850 to get my car back (ignition switch decided to FUBAR itself) and saw this on my way. Actually saw them lifting said truck.

Trucker is alive, supposedly only minor injuries. The highway now has lots of produce on it though.

5 Likes

I feel you…my car broke down yesterday driving back home. I do not know what exactly is wrong for now ( but it’s gearbox related ) because it’s sunday and i just paid a tow truck to transport it to a mechanic but i have bad feeling that it will be expensive, potentially too expensive to even bother fixing it… Not waiting for Monday to find out …

5 Likes

These photos was taken during my holidays in January. Well, It is was a time ago.

Don’t judge me, please. :blush:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Love those waterfalls :heavy_heart_exclamation::+1:t3:

6 Likes

Cataratas del Iguazú?

5 Likes

Yup!

Did you’ve been there before?

4 Likes

Yes, in the 80´s with my parents, i am from Argentina indeed

5 Likes

Just in case anyone’s wondering what happened to them… :smiley:

11 Likes

10 Likes

I live for these quail updates, extremely wholesome lil goobers

8 Likes

@YQMaoski ze birdettes, so very cute. ^^ Glad they’re all healthy and happy. With luck, the male will learn some manners and you can get some more baby quail soon.

5 Likes

Trindade, Rio de Janeiro. :brazil:

10 Likes