The World Through Your Eyes

If money wasn’t the issue, I would have had finished my right sleeve and had started the left one at least :smile:

5 Likes

It’s a midnight feeding frenzy!

They are 4 weeks and 1 day today. :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Oooh! They’re getting so sleek and fat! :heart:

4 Likes

Good morning to you too, Mother Nature.

A little angry today are we?

7 Likes

11 Likes

15 Likes

Here’s a bit of change of pace for my YouTube account. :smiley:

Our second batch of babies are starting to hatch, this is the first one in this group, and s/he is about 2 hours old!

9 Likes

AWMAHGAWD it’s peeping for it’s mamma!! :heart_eyes:
… and now i’m gonna have nightmares thinking of you feeding it, like a bird :dizzy_face:

9 Likes

Fortunately they are completely able to feed themselves and drink water as soon as they hatch. They have an uncanny ability to seek out food and water right out of the shell. :smiley:

I don’t know what the momma bird would do, but the babies just walk around to the food bowl some time during day 1 of life and start eating… haha…

9 Likes

Here’s a longer video for those of you who have some extra time and want to watch something slightly more interesting than paint drying…

9 Likes

Aw… I was really cheering the first one on. Never thought how much work it is for a little to make its way out of an egg. They are adorable. :heart:

5 Likes

Update, most of them are about 24 hours old. We have a baker’s dozen!

9 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes

How do I delete someone else’s comment?

6 Likes

I guess you managed to do just that…

@Gnuffi, of course I know you were just kidding, I thought it was pretty funny… :smile:

7 Likes

i meant to make a silly reply to coraline in the sense along the lines of "argh, the flames of elmo burns, the queen’s fire purging heresy " with a snippet of the “will be delete in 24h” :sweat_smile:
-must not have hit enter correctly :grimacing:

9 Likes

I thought it was funny too lmao

Still… why do you think you missed the enter?

My powers know no bounds.

BOW TO THE FIERY ELMO PURGE

0a5dd926-6a8e-4a20-a114-45651a1cef50

6 Likes

Oh man. I was going to make a screen shot of something on this page…:thinking:

Do you know which one???

Hint: Not the Burger King, Microsoft or Dell Update :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

The babies are mostly about 48 hours old and already know how to stay clean. :heart:

8 Likes

@Vandem I see dead people. Good that it was a Mass for the dead… They died singing and praying cause now they’re toast. :fire:

(For context, it was a Beethoven concerto and I’m not his biggest fan. Vandem knows this and poked fun at me for going, suggesting I went there to commit mass murder. Which, of course, is ludricous. It was a purge in Elmo’s holy name.)

5 Likes