The World Through Your Eyes

Thank you, i will try to use HDR as well sometimes, the photos were taken on an iPhone 6s (because i don’t own a proper camera yet) and sadly the built in camera app does not have advanced options other than HDR and exposure setting without needing to buy an external app. :confused: But i will try the HDR option too because i never tried it.

7 Likes

I am absolutely amazed at what cell phones can take in terms of quality photos these days. I have an LG G5 and that’s all of the photos I have posted on the thread so far. I really wanted a nice camera with a nice set of lenses for a long time, but never put my foot down and spent the money. I still think about it, but not as longingly as I used to.

And @NICK9X9, your photos are fantastic! Keep them coming!

7 Likes

Well, how can I put it?.. HOLY SHIT! You took these photos with a phone? This is even more impressive. Get yourself a DSLR, when you can, even entry level.

7 Likes

@YQMaoski Yeah, i agree, phone cameras are getting better and better, especially the new ones (but expensive) with multiple cameras. And thank you, will keep them coming for sure. :slight_smile:

@WikiTora Hahahaha, thank you, i am amazed too a lot of the times by what a phone camera can do. Also i’m looking forward to buying something better when i can afford it in the future, because i want more control over the photos i take with lenses and more settings.

8 Likes

me, rotting at home: omg i want to die

phone: look, a text from nick

nick, somewhere cool: hey here are some photos

me, less rotten: WHAT THE FLYING F IS THIS? POST THESE ON CHRONO NOW

I SAID ALL OF THEM NICK THAT IS NOT ALL OF THEM

You forgot:

1. dat cool river shot
  2. dat cool butterfly shot
  3. train where is my train
  4. please and thank you :blush:

(guys I’m friends with Nick I’m allowed to scream at him OK thanks)
/s

9 Likes

I’m sorry dear, here you go! :yellow_heart:

16 Likes
9 Likes

I’m glad we’ve got @coralinecastell around to ensure we get to see all the pics.

@NICK9X9 great stuff! You’ve got a really good eye.

10 Likes

Haha, Thank you very much, means a lot. And here is a shameless self promotion of my flickr page for some other photos if someone is interested. :slight_smile:

Flickr page for my photos

8 Likes

Firstly, @Fraggles :

Secondly, a bit of my job, for y’all:

In your face. :blush:

18 Likes

That’s awesome! :scream:

8 Likes

It’s been a while since anyone posted anything, so here are a few shots of our hike today…

15 Likes

Here is a very mature jade tree seen in our adventures today.

And some koi in a pond…

17 Likes

aka “free-range garden sushi” :smile:

5 Likes

More photos of my dog at @Vandem’s request. :hugs:

not sure which ones I shared before so sorry for repeats

CLICK FOR MOAR FLOOF

Have a nice weekend, y’all! :butterfly:

15 Likes

O M G :hugs:

“Floof in a cone” :heart_eyes: -always better than floof on a stick :smile:

7 Likes

When my dog needed that cone, I made some holes in it, to reduce the reverb. He still didn’t liked it that much, tho.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot, that made my day :slight_smile:
He’s honestly one of the cutest dogs I’ve ever seen, I hope I’ll get one too some day :smiley: even better if they like cats too :joy:

4 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed! I also think my dog is super cute, yet I tell him in a sweet voice every day “whooooooooo’s the most hideous of alllllll doggos?” He seems to like it. :dog2:

Here’s a cat a met today at the park as well while we’re on the subject:

7 Likes

:thinking: hmmmm…

:star_struck: Hey, i’ve also got a dog. So why don’t i just show her napping like the big doofus she is.

With little unknown spider-like insect at the side.

7 Likes