The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

6 Likes

Miraculously got the invite to Diablo 2 Resurrected Beta while watching some stream today, knowing that my laptop didnā€™t met the minimum system requirements I downloaded the 25GB anyway just to disappoint myself. Figures, it wouldnā€™t even boot, instant error after launching.

Type Sadge in chat.

6 Likes

Have you tried Median XL?
I might give it a go after 2.0 releases later in the month, still got the low resolution and graphical fidelity of the original Diablo 2 though.

4 Likes

I have not, it seems a bit too crazy for me. I have played Path of Diablo and Project Diablo 2 though, the latter had some shaders and resolution support to make it look at bit more pleasant. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

maybe next time, someone in the Oval Office will say, but guys, how about this time we do not interfere in foreign independent countries

4 Likes

On the past days Iā€™ve pretty much vanished from Internet, and thatā€™s because my connection acted up again, not to mention they also cut it due to my father delaying the payment, so I had to send them a payment proof to get it back up. Thankfully it worked.

So Iā€™m back, and sorry for not letting you guys and gals know about it.

4 Likes

:+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Well, after a little adventure I had yesterday to restore my Internet, I was greeted today with a gift from Steam:

Click for a "gift"

As a result I canā€™t access Steam from anywhere, not even on my phone. Everywhere I go this error stalks me. At least I can still play my installed games and activate keys, so they havenā€™t done anything to my account.

Iā€™ve searched online for this error, and it turns out Steam can block your IP address if you access too much from your PC.

It means that the steam servers are rejecting connections that are coming from your account or IP address, this is automated process and usually done if too many requests have been made from the IP address to the Steam servers.

Make sure that youā€™re not having any applications bombarding the Steam API/website and that youā€™re not on a VPN connection. Turn off steam and wait 0-48 hours for the block to disappear.

Iā€™ve also read somewhere it can also take a whole week (7 days) for them to lift the ban, so I guess Iā€™ll have to wait for a while to this issue to fix itself.

Iā€™d like to know if some of you went through the same problem, and how youā€™ve managed to fix it.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve not had it happen. Hopefully the ā€œgift linkā€ was not some hacker messing with you. Good luck, hopefully 48 hours will be enough of a wait for you to get back to normal.

4 Likes

:butterfly:

6 Likes

Well, so far I donā€™t think this was caused by someone attempting to hack my account, and Iā€™m mostly suspectful of Steam not liking from the new settings of my router.

I guess all I have to do is wait and see what happens.

5 Likes

@Enki - I thought a Chupacabra was a mythical bra worn by a mythical female creature called the Chupaca. Sorry, I couldnā€™t resist the joke. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I laughed so hard! Pets sloth :heart:

5 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The name of the creature can be translated as Chupa = Suck, Cabra = Goat. Yup, itā€™s a really dumb myth.

5 Likes

@Enki and @DontBeSilly and @Danacscott cause she needs feelsā€¦ :hugs:

5 Likes

Weā€™re always smiling :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

and pettable. :heart:

4 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes